Groups

iphone payg sim card o2 whats it worth?

Hi i've got a o2 payg iphone sim brand new with £10 credit and free years internet that i dont need was wondering how much they sell for?

10 Comments

Anything between £40 and £65 on eBay

people buy them on ebay-you cant sell them here tho.

once 02 find out they arent being used in an iphone they get blocked anyways.

a couple of weeks ago i went into o2 and asked about buying an iphone payg sim for my work iphone and they said they sell them for £10

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;7932593

Anything between £40 and £65 on eBay

That much thats mad....

barky;7932604

people buy them on ebay-you cant sell them here tho.once 02 find out they … people buy them on ebay-you cant sell them here tho.once 02 find out they arent being used in an iphone they get blocked anyways.

How do o2 know?

Thanks for replies looks like i'll sell mine on there especially for that much get some money back for the cost of my iphone :thumbsup:

paul1521;7932654

How do o2 know?

o2 do know,I got one disconnected after using it for 2 months in a non iphone,it's touch and go really as I have another one which is in its 11th month and they haven't did anything,

Buy it now's on ebay for the sims are about £40

Original Poster

grabbit;7933501

o2 do know,I got one disconnected after using it for 2 months in a non … o2 do know,I got one disconnected after using it for 2 months in a non iphone,it's touch and go really as I have another one which is in its 11th month and they haven't did anything,Buy it now's on ebay for the sims are about £40

Had a look on ebay are people buying these for £40 see some are going for around £15 for auctions...:)

paul1521;7943071

Had a look on ebay are people buying these for £40 see some are going for … Had a look on ebay are people buying these for £40 see some are going for around £15 for auctions...:)

Cant see any ended listings for as low as £15,apart from 1 @ £16 that was half used,

You got your's sold quick ;-) just was looking at the auction thinking bout buying it when someone else bought it lol

I have a unused one of these sims, but the expiry date on it was Aug/09. Suppose o2 would have disconnected it by now?

Original Poster

grabbit;7943624

Cant see any ended listings for as low as £15,apart from 1 @ £16 that was … Cant see any ended listings for as low as £15,apart from 1 @ £16 that was half used,You got your's sold quick ;-) just was looking at the auction thinking bout buying it when someone else bought it lol

Yeah just looked sold on buy it now.... should have put it on for more now :whistling: i'm happy with 30 quid :thumbsup:

grabbit;7933501

o2 do know,I got one disconnected after using it for 2 months in a non … o2 do know,I got one disconnected after using it for 2 months in a non iphone,it's touch and go really as I have another one which is in its 11th month and they haven't did anything,Buy it now's on ebay for the sims are about £40

same happened with my husbands sim - he got 4 months out of it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?11
      2. word association Game74044543
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11

See more discussions