Expired

IPHONE !!!!!!!!!!! PRICE CRASH

Found 23rd Dec 2008
Hi everyone, Is the price of Iphone likely to go down this Bank Holiday Sale. ANYONE KNOWS ?????? Looking forward to buy contract from O2.

15 Comments

I know the answer.

You made it sound like it had happened :evil:

Original Poster

dontasciime;3846954

You made it sound like it had happened :evil:

JUST WANTED TO ATTRACT IN THIS FORUM REALLY.

Original Poster

The JFK;3846941

I know the answer.

WHAT IS IT THEN ?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3846990

This is a thread not a forum, don't shout, and don't do deceptive thread … This is a thread not a forum, don't shout, and don't do deceptive thread titles.Thank you good night.

APOLOGIES !!!!!!!

Gimp!!!!!

yeah I read in the news of the world that Apple will be reducing it to £200 in the sales. they never mentioned if it was for payg or contract, etc I'll just mention that as I have no idea what what it costs on contract

dirg03;3846984

WHAT IS IT THEN ?

I will tell you later.

saw the title and was equally interested as considering a new 02 contract as I have given up with the three reception in our new offices............... would appreciate any help................and as you can see ...no caps locks!!!!:thumbsup:

any help? thinking of going to the sales tommorow and picking one up any good deals out there or boxing day specials??

i highly doubt it.

MarzBarz;3860589

i highly doubt it.

Thank you. will most probably do online and get the £45 quidco

Original Poster

I will wait untill end of JAnuary

Banned

dirg03;3870454

I will wait untill end of JAnuary

dude get over it or get one of these:hotukdeals.com/ite…2-/

Original Poster

imranmaz;3870501

dude get over it or get one of … dude get over it or get one of these:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/305241/02-reconditioned-iphone-free-on-o2-/

Thanks. Is this 2g or 3g. I'll give them a ring.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2130
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions