Iphone price on ebay.

Banned
Hey, just won a iphone 3g 16gb on ebay for £248. is that a good price to pay or for 16gb?

10 Comments

if it aint a fake one

depends on the condition, with warranty or no, officially unlocked !

Just look at completed listings?

its a cracking price if the phone is geniune and in good condition.

surely you would know if thats a good price or not - u must have had a rough idea of its worth when bidding

bossyboots;7411765

surely you would know if thats a good price or not - u must have had a … surely you would know if thats a good price or not - u must have had a rough idea of its worth when bidding

Helpful as ever I see... you;d have thot married life would have made you a little more placid ..especially now that you're getting on ....:roll:

StevenA2000_uk;7411796

Helpful as ever I see... you;d have thot married life would have made you … Helpful as ever I see... you;d have thot married life would have made you a little more placid ..especially now that you're getting on ....:roll::p

Its all gone downhill so fast - he didnt even bring me a cuppa tea this morning !!!!!! Actually we are just about to go out for our dinner aahhh.

bossyboots;7411872

Its all gone downhill so fast - he didnt even bring me a cuppa tea this … Its all gone downhill so fast - he didnt even bring me a cuppa tea this morning !!!!!! Actually we are just about to go out for our dinner aahhh.

Get the boneless bucket and some dips...they're tasty! Mmmmmmmm

How dare he forget about bringing you the morning cuppa.....to the courtyard and off with his head!!!!!

StevenA2000_uk;7411900

Get the boneless bucket and some dips...they're tasty! MmmmmmmmHow dare … Get the boneless bucket and some dips...they're tasty! MmmmmmmmHow dare he forget about bringing you the morning cuppa.....to the courtyard and off with his head!!!!!

Burger King dont sell the boneless buckets :?

bossyboots;7411872

Its all gone downhill so fast - he didnt even bring me a cuppa tea this … Its all gone downhill so fast - he didnt even bring me a cuppa tea this morning !!!!!! Actually we are just about to go out for our dinner aahhh.

Where should I meet you?

But I've not washed me kilt?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First 2 lucky people.35
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1531
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764046
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1819

See more discussions