Groups

Iphone Prices on here

Banned
    Hey, was just wondering, how much do iphone 3g's go for on the for sale/trade section?

Im after 1 but just wanted to know the price range first.

Cheers, Sean

13 Comments

not too sure hunni, im on the hunt for the 3G

Have you tried having a look? Try using the advanced search option...

Original Poster Banned

andyat2002;6573798

Have you tried having a look? Try using the advanced search option...

Have you ever used that?

Banned

seanbwfc;6574241

Have you ever used that?

Seanbwcf,

Your comments are rude, people are guiding you towards self help, surely that's the best option all round.

Anyhow, go to Advanced Search, enter "iPhone 3g" - or whatever your interested in, select the FS/FT forum from the list and click search.

or you can click this "iphone 3g" search =6&advanced_search=Search+Now"]here.

Try to be gracious though.

Original Poster Banned

Sorry, my bad! lol

I might be selling my 3G iphone soon, upgrades due in a few days!

aScottishBloke;6574359

Seanbwcf,Your comments are rude, people are guiding you towards self … Seanbwcf,Your comments are rude, people are guiding you towards self help, surely that's the best option all round.Anyhow, go to Advanced Search, enter "iPhone 3g" - or whatever your interested in, select the FS/FT forum from the list and click search.or you can click this "iphone 3g" search =6&advanced_search=Search+Now"]here.Try to be gracious though.

how is that question rude? Seems to me like he was just asking If the person had used it?

I think it's rude that the other person didn't answer!

mr.potato_head;6576905

how is that question rude? Seems to me like he was just asking If the … how is that question rude? Seems to me like he was just asking If the person had used it?I think it's rude that the other person didn't answer!

please note that the post seems to have been edited by ASB :thumbsup:

Banned

mr.potato_head;6576905

how is that question rude? Seems to me like he was just asking If the … how is that question rude? Seems to me like he was just asking If the person had used it?

I think the rude comment on that post was edited out, but scottishbloke didn't put his name to it, the new class of mods have a habit of doing this :thumbsup:

no hate scottishbloke, you're doing a sterling job

The last edit is always visible at the footer of the post, hence no need for duplication - Have a look now.

Banned

awoodhall2003;6576918

please note that the post seems to have been edited by ASB :thumbsup:

Correct Answer ^^^^

Post only remained as I thought it might serve a reminder on etiquette :thumbsup:

Banned

aScottishBloke;6576936

Correct Answer ^^^^Post only remained as I thought it might serve a … Correct Answer ^^^^Post only remained as I thought it might serve a reminder on etiquette :thumbsup:

Cool didn't appear at first for me though and I didn't see the rude comment after what you quoted.

I have had my posts edited before without the edit tab showing at the bottom

Banned

lumoruk;6577031

Cool didn't appear at first for me though and I didn't see the rude … Cool didn't appear at first for me though and I didn't see the rude comment after what you quoted. I have had my posts edited before without the edit tab showing at the bottom

Edit button won't show if your not logged in (or session timed out and you've moved on a thread or 2).

Oh right... Thanks for clearing that up!

Thought the mods had gone way too sensitive that was all!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44

See more discussions