iPhone Pro 11 64GB Silver - £744. Good value?

Posted 7th Dec 2019
Hi all,

I purchased an iPhone 11 Pro 64GB in Silver for £744. All arrived great, all checked okay with Apple and battery at 100%.

However, it was described 'As new - Used' with no mentioning of scratches or marks. The phone does have some hairline scratches (about 4) on the screen and some scuffs to the outer band.

Do I keep for £744 - is that still good enough value for a slightly blemished iPhone 11 Pro.

Can't make up my mind!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Send it back
If you feel you got a good deal then keep it. Some scratches are nothing imo. If you are gonna keep it and keep questioning it afterwards then send it back lol because you’ll end up growing to hate it(:I . Price wise seems alright for the pro.
Thanks both. I think I'd forget if the price was right haha.

Just that £744 that I keep thinking about...
No chance would i keep a phone with any scratches or marks. I've never scratched a phone or tablet screen so i certainly wouldn't buy one like that. Considering the 11 is only a few months old it must not have been looked after well.
Azwipe08/12/2019 00:49

No chance would i keep a phone with any scratches or marks. I've never …No chance would i keep a phone with any scratches or marks. I've never scratched a phone or tablet screen so i certainly wouldn't buy one like that. Considering the 11 is only a few months old it must not have been looked after well.

I understand, this is the 11 Pro 64GB which retails new £1049. So it's whether £305 saving is worth a few hairline scratches?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions