Groups

Iphone Problem

Banned
    Hey all,

Im having a slight problem with my Iphone, When receivign texts it will sometimes not arrive till i ahve sent another text to that person. Its like all my texts freeze and then all arrive at once. Anyone else experienced this problem or know any solutions it would be much appreciated

Thanks,
    Pablo

24 Comments

Have you downloaded any software lately? Sometimes the iphone goes funny with some applications. For example on mine (which is a jailbroken phone) when I install Katie (an application from installer) I am not able to make any calls.

Original Poster Banned

sconto;5320719

Have you downloaded any software lately? Sometimes the iphone goes funny … Have you downloaded any software lately? Sometimes the iphone goes funny with some applications. For example on mine (which is a jailbroken phone) when I install Katie (an application from installer) I am not able to make any calls.

just swirlymms, pixelchecker and binary calc

My suggestion would be (especially if the phone isn't working after those installations) to remove one by one. So remove swirlymms and then soft reset (go to hardreset.eu/app…tml). Then see if it works..... If it doesn't go on with the others....
    Let me know how it goes.

Original Poster Banned

sconto;5320766

My suggestion would be (especially if the phone isn't working after those … My suggestion would be (especially if the phone isn't working after those installations) to remove one by one. So remove swirlymms and then soft reset (go to http://www.hardreset.eu/apple_iphone_hard_reset_soft_reset_en.html). Then see if it works..... If it doesn't go on with the others....Let me know how it goes.

dont really want to remove swirly mms as had to pay for it but if it help out phone i may have to

full restore will do the trick,best way

Original Poster Banned

boothy;5320813

full restore will do the trick,best way

well do you know if i do a full restore and install swirly mms again i will still ahve full version or will i have to buy it again?

did you buy it from itunes store,does it appear in your itunes apps library??

Original Poster Banned

boothy;5320864

did you buy it from itunes store,does it appear in your itunes apps … did you buy it from itunes store,does it appear in your itunes apps library??

no its a jailbroken iphone got it from cydia and had to buy full version of it

PabloInTheSky;5320841

well do you know if i do a full restore and install swirly mms again i … well do you know if i do a full restore and install swirly mms again i will still ahve full version or will i have to buy it again?

You will still have the full version... you will need to just request the licence again and it will auto download and install. It's tied to the phone's hardware so you can reinstall as many times as you want on the same phone.

PabloInTheSky;5320874

no its a jailbroken iphone got it from cydia and had to buy full version … no its a jailbroken iphone got it from cydia and had to buy full version of it

not sure TBH,did you get a receipt with an activation number on,if so you will be ok,as you can just reinstakk + activate,of course that app could be causing the problem if its from cydia,are you on a 2g or 3g

Original Poster Banned

Babbabooey;5320883

You will still have the full version... you will need to just request the … You will still have the full version... you will need to just request the licence again and it will auto download and install. It's tied to the phone's hardware so you can reinstall as many times as you want on the same phone.

boothy;5320909

not sure TBH,did you get a receipt with an activation number on,if so you … not sure TBH,did you get a receipt with an activation number on,if so you will be ok,as you can just reinstakk + activate,of course that app could be causing the problem if its from cydia,are you on a 2g or 3g

Thansk guy for help all 3 of you repped :thumbsup:

full restore when i get home

good luck,let us know if you need anything else

Original Poster Banned

will do :thumbsup:

also does anyone know when new 3.0 firmware will be out?

PabloInTheSky;5321005

will do :thumbsup:also does anyone know when new 3.0 firmware will be out?

released mid june after apple conference thing

Original Poster Banned

boothy;5321033

still ages to go

PabloInTheSky;5321053

still ages to go

yep,and not all feature will work on 2g phones

Original Poster Banned

boothy;5321067

yep,and not all feature will work on 2g phones

ok :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Done a ful restore last night but still gettign the problem today :-(

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;5327524

Dodgy sim card then.

would water coz the sim to go dodgy?

boothy;5321033

Can we choose to have this update? As mine is jailbroken and im using it on Voda i dont want to update it. :thumbsup:

PabloInTheSky;5327530

would water coz the sim to go dodgy?

erm yeah i think taking your phone into the shower will cause a few problems :roll: xx

I had a problem like this one, I'm pretty sure it was just the provider not the phone. After getting a top-up it worked fine.

Original Poster Banned

Diago;5327739

I had a problem like this one, I'm pretty sure it was just the provider … I had a problem like this one, I'm pretty sure it was just the provider not the phone. After getting a top-up it worked fine.

kk ill try this

Original Poster Banned

RuthIess;5327653

Can we choose to have this update? As mine is jailbroken and im using it … Can we choose to have this update? As mine is jailbroken and im using it on Voda i dont want to update it. :thumbsup:

you dnt have to update if you dont want, but i would recomend upgradign. it wont be long until after new firmware is up for a new quickpwn to be released and if u need help jailbreakign it again if you update i am happy to help
    lfc_engravedonheart;5327718

erm yeah i think taking your phone into the shower will cause a few … erm yeah i think taking your phone into the shower will cause a few problems :roll: xx

:oops::oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?913
      2. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions