Found 23rd Jun 2009
Bought an iphone from this thread

hotukdeals.com/ite…739

its stuck on the slide for emergency screen, and connecting to itunes it says "the sim card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported" despite having an 02 simcard inserted

i checked on the website and it seems to be an american phone locked to AT+T

Anyway i can fix this without an AT+T simcard? or at all? will it work in the uk?

10 Comments

cant you activate with the AT +T sim or dont you have that?

Banned

you'll have to buy a at+t sim mate to get into the phone i think bud

jailbreak it

Original Poster

will the iphone work with AT+T in this country? i don't have a sim but i could get one

DVS - can i jailbreak without getting into the phone itself?

Banned

eca07mc;5565822

will the iphone work with AT+T in this country? i don't have a sim but i … will the iphone work with AT+T in this country? i don't have a sim but i could get one DVS - can i jailbreak without getting into the phone itself?

yeh

Nope you can jailbreak and unlock straight away

im going now but wil be back inabit, download the latest software which unlocks and ur ready to go

DVS_Dee;5565801

jailbreak it

Don't you have to activate the phone before jailbreak?

Original Poster

Well if anyone can help me jailbreak it without getting past the "usb cable moving towards the itunes logo" screen i'd really appreciate it

Banned

eca07mc;5565866

Well if anyone can help me jailbreak it without getting past the "usb … Well if anyone can help me jailbreak it without getting past the "usb cable moving towards the itunes logo" screen i'd really appreciate it

go to dev teams website and read whats there mate

Original Poster

Worked great, thanks for your help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69771
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions