Groups

Iphone problem.

I am having a problem with my iphone that not al the time but very regularly when talking on the phone, the iphone cuts out and reboots.

i have no idea why it is doing it so any ideas?

Also my iphone is now out of apple 1 year warranty if i were to buy apple care would it still be usable now this is out of date?

9 Comments

3GS or Iphone 4?

Also what OS have you got?

Applecare can only be purchased in warranty mate.

have you tried restoring the phone, could be a software problem (i hope for your sakes)

Original Poster

sorry guys its a 3gs on 4.2.1

Original Poster

golemsmate

have you tried restoring the phone, could be a software problem (i hope … have you tried restoring the phone, could be a software problem (i hope for your sakes)

Yes already tried that

lastlaststar

Yes already tried that

did you restore it as a new phone or from backup? (this is what they asked me in the apple store when i had a similar problem) They wouldnt replace the phone until i did it as a new phone. This was within warranty though

lastlaststar

sorry guys its a 3gs on 4.2.1

That's really odd as it shouldn't be doing that on the latest OS.

I suggest doing a factory reset.

Original Poster

Yer I've tried restoring it both ways, from a back up and as a new phone, not really sure what else to do now.

golemsmate

did you restore it as a new phone or from backup? (this is what they … did you restore it as a new phone or from backup? (this is what they asked me in the apple store when i had a similar problem) They wouldnt replace the phone until i did it as a new phone. This was within warranty though

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions