Groups

Iphone Problem HELP

I just lost all my music+video on my Iphone???
    But when i turn on itunes in shows that used memory is 2.8gb, but music folder is empty and video folder is empty. plz help any one

7 Comments

o dear

Connect it to itunes? see if it syncs it? or try to update it?

Original Poster

tazxxx;2077303

Connect it to itunes? see if it syncs it? or try to update it?

syncs what??? update itunes???
    thx

Erm..doesn't itunes sync your music from your pc automatically?
    try to update the iphone?
    I don't have an iphone or use itunes, so i'm just guessing here..

Original Poster

tazxxx;2077445

Erm..doesn't itunes sync your music from your pc automatically?try to … Erm..doesn't itunes sync your music from your pc automatically?try to update the iphone? I don't have an iphone or use itunes, so i'm just guessing here..

i see thx any way
    at the moment my itunes cant even see my iphone???

ok is it saying memory 2.8gb in other? or is it showing up in music and video, on the bar on the bottom, If showing in other, you pulled the wire out during sync and it took everything off... which means u will have to restore..

No need to restore. Well, If you have jailbroken your iPhone and have installer then you need to get bosstool and use the iPod Wiper.

It's a common falut on jailbroken iPhone as when you do this you mess with the system files and the phone has a fit! LOL Just do as I said above and then reconnect to iTunes and sync as usual.

Good luck!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041743
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764624
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions