Groups
    EXPIRED

Iphone problem help wanted

iphone 2 g 8gb

stuck on 'edit home screen'
    PLEASE HELPPPPPPP

20 Comments

Yay, another thread about iPhone problems. I'm glad there isn't an official iPhone thread for all of these to go in to, I really enjoy seeing each individual issue as it occurs.

dxx;5936455

Yay, another thread about iPhone problems. I'm glad there isn't an … Yay, another thread about iPhone problems. I'm glad there isn't an official iPhone thread for all of these to go in to, I really enjoy seeing each individual issue as it occurs.

Go away

Your sarcasm towards them is even more boring than the thread's themselves!

Original Poster

ScRiVs;5936454

here you go mate,http://www.xsellize.com/showthread.php?t=50851Check the … here you go mate,http://www.xsellize.com/showthread.php?t=50851Check the 8th post it may help

it might as well be in in welsh didn't understand a bit, i am no techy

Original Poster

RUDOLF;5936462

Turn off remove battery wait 1 min reverse start back up

how do u take battery out

Banned

ScRiVs;5936483

Go awayYour sarcasm towards them is even more boring than the thread's … Go awayYour sarcasm towards them is even more boring than the thread's themselves!

:w00t::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dude786;5936497

Ignore that I wouldn't be taking the battery out unless you work for apple or you know what you're doing

RUDOLF;5936506

:w00t::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad you agree:thumbsup:

Banned

dude786;5936497

Sorry I was reading wrong thing:oops:

I shall have to give up my evening job on line work.
    I must go to bed.

Original Poster

does anyone know how to do the following:
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
    Insert following at beggining of com.apple.springboard.plist (you will need to PLUTIL it first) then replace in /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/

SBDidShowReorderText
    [/COLOR]

got it from the link above, but have no clue how to do any of it

Original Poster

anyone anything??:?

Original Poster

still not working, anyone any help?

cant u do the hard shut down, hold the top button till it goes off, and restart x

To reset the iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously at the same time for at least ten seconds, then the LCD display will clear and the Apple logo appears on the black background. When Apple logo appears, reset is done.

x

put in recovery mode and restore

Original Poster

strike;5941730

put in recovery mode and restore

*katie*;5941691

To reset the iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold down the Sleep/Wake … To reset the iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously at the same time for at least ten seconds, then the LCD display will clear and the Apple logo appears on the black background. When Apple logo appears, reset is done.x

iv tried both the above, still no luck

hold the home and power button till screen goes black then let go should work let me know if it dont i might be able to help

Original Poster

nomlim;5944778

hold the home and power button till screen goes black then let go should … hold the home and power button till screen goes black then let go should work let me know if it dont i might be able to help

didn't work, so what next

then slide your finger up and down the screen till someting pops up then you should be able to go back

mod

closed at op request

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
    2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764335
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1016

See more discussions