Found 15th Apr 2010
If i crack my iphone screen by mistake will apple repair it? If so is it free or do i have to pay? Its still under warrenty.

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
9 Comments

What type of damages are not covered by my warranty?Apple's Limited … What type of damages are not covered by my warranty?Apple's Limited Warranty for iPhone excludes coverage for damage resulting from accident, disassembly, unauthorized service and unauthorized modifications. Please review the warranty for further details.

apple.com/uk/…aq/

full "Limited warranty" details here:
apple.com/leg…ne/

Banned

IF?

Planning some fraud?

Original Poster

vibeone;8373478

IF?Planning some fraud?

No lol. I think mines cracked, my nefew was on the phone playing and he had a pen lid which had a sharp end and did something (not sure what as i wasnt there :S) and the zagg shield has turned whitish in the middle , i havnt took the zagg off to see if it has or not.

At the bottom of the phone where the usb connects into, there is a weak point in the middle on the back of the phone, if that makes sense.

If a crack appears there, Apple will replace the phone with a reconditioned one.

Original Poster

hippyharry;8373654

At the bottom of the phone where the usb connects into, there is a weak … At the bottom of the phone where the usb connects into, there is a weak point in the middle on the back of the phone, if that makes sense.If a crack appears there, Apple will replace the phone with a reconditioned one.

It's on the screen lol.

No need to worry people, the damage was just on the shield.

JaYy_dOg;8373669

It's on the screen lol.No need to worry people, the damage was just on … It's on the screen lol.No need to worry people, the damage was just on the shield.

No, but what i meant was, thats how apple will replace your phone for free....think about it.

Original Poster

hippyharry;8373693

No, but what i meant was, thats how apple will replace your phone for … No, but what i meant was, thats how apple will replace your phone for free....think about it.

Oh, I'm sorry. I just red your reply properly. I get it now.

vibeone;8373478

Planning some fraud?

hippyharry;8373693

No, but what i meant was, thats how apple will replace your phone for … No, but what i meant was, thats how apple will replace your phone for free....think about it.

:w00t:

no Apple won't replace a cracked screen but if you have phone insurance with then you could get it replaced through that. Alternatively you can by the parts off ebay and do it yourself.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions