Iphone questions/deals/stories

11 replies
Found 14th Oct 2009
Hey i am getting two iphone and iphone contracts with 02.

Just wondering if anyone had any deals that may make it cheaper, managed to wrangle any deals/money off with 02.

Just as i am getting two i thought they may be able to get some mney off, but would be helpful if i could use the whole....I HAVE A FRIEND WHO..... story.

But just wondering what peoples experience was.

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
11 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

O2 Retentions wouldn't give me a discounted iphone but were quite happy to let me have 600 mins, 800 texts and unlimited internet for under £10 a month. So, the chances at present of getting anything off any iphone contracts is remote - this might change shortly when Orange and Vodafone get the iphone.

You can get £60 back at [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url] via Quidco on iphone contracts although this is not really much considering the cost of the phones and contracts. :x

Original Poster

Is mobiles.co.uk kind of like a quidco thing? Or do i have to go through them to get my contract?

tony_s1;6572872

O2 Retentions wouldn't give me a discounted iphone but were quite happy … O2 Retentions wouldn't give me a discounted iphone but were quite happy to let me have 600 mins, 800 texts and unlimited internet for under £10 a month. So, the chances at present of getting anything off any iphone contracts is remote - this might change shortly when Orange and Vodafone get the iphone.You can get £60 back at [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url] via Quidco on iphone contracts although this is not really much considering the cost of the phones and contracts. :x

also where does it say you get cashback? Cant see it on the site!

I get 30% off my iPhone contract so I dont mind

ChrisUK;6574356

how staff discount?

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6574356

HOW?

Banned

iPhone discounts / deals dont exist

the 30% discount was through some O2 scheme now closed as far as i am aware

best to get a Simplicity deal at £20 a month and buy a PAYG iPhone

glenncraneuk;6573494

Is mobiles.co.uk kind of like a quidco thing? Or do i have to go through … Is mobiles.co.uk kind of like a quidco thing? Or do i have to go through them to get my contract?also where does it say you get cashback? Cant see it on the site!

You need to go to [url]www.quidco.com[/url] and then search for [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url]. You'll have to register with quidco if you haven't already done so.

dimebars;6575652

iPhone discounts / deals dont existthe 30% discount was through some O2 … iPhone discounts / deals dont existthe 30% discount was through some O2 scheme now closed as far as i am awarebest to get a Simplicity deal at £20 a month and buy a PAYG iPhone

Only closed if you try to use an O2 open code, still available if you go through someone that works at O2 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dimebars;6575652

iPhone discounts / deals dont existthe 30% discount was through some O2 … iPhone discounts / deals dont existthe 30% discount was through some O2 scheme now closed as far as i am awarebest to get a Simplicity deal at £20 a month and buy a PAYG iPhone

Already looked at that and it works out more than the contract would!

Original Poster

tony_s1;6578465

You need to go to [url]www.quidco.com[/url] and then search for … You need to go to [url]www.quidco.com[/url] and then search for [url]www.mobiles.co.uk[/url]. You'll have to register with quidco if you haven't already done so.

Cheers will do that then!

Thanks alot Rep added!

ChrisUK;6580038

Only closed if you try to use an O2 open code, still available if you go … Only closed if you try to use an O2 open code, still available if you go through someone that works at O2 :thumbsup:

Know anyone that works at 02? :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation57
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?69
    3. Wireless earphones46
    4. I5 7600k vs i5 740045

See more discussions