Found 9th May 2009
Can anybody give me all the details i need about this..

I basically want to use my orange sim card with my iPhone without voiding the warranty, and i think this is the only option..

rebelsimcard.com/vir…d=1

Can anybody give me further information..

also where is the cheapest place to buy this?...

24 Comments

Original Poster

Goonieman;5167335

http://rebelsimcard.com/virtu/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=214&category_id=58&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1:thumbsup:

That is the link i posted mate

Anywhere cheaper?

if you software unlock and need to take into Apple,simply restore the phone before you go in without any issues,safer than turbo/rebel sim

I have never heard of this before, Does it really work and what about future updates of the iphone OS?

Original Poster

boothy;5167899

if you software unlock and need to take into Apple,simply restore the … if you software unlock and need to take into Apple,simply restore the phone before you go in without any issues,safer than turbo/rebel sim

Surely rebel sim is safest option.. as it isnt messing with the phones software?

399out;5168039

Surely rebel sim is safest option.. as it isnt messing with the phones … Surely rebel sim is safest option.. as it isnt messing with the phones software?

software is easy restore,loads of cases of rebel sims getting stuck inside phone and suchlike,your choice of course.

Original Poster

boothy;5168077

software is easy restore,loads of cases of rebel sims getting stuck … software is easy restore,loads of cases of rebel sims getting stuck inside phone and suchlike,your choice of course.

Hmm.. but by using software to unlock the phone..

The warranty is voided...

How would i get it back so the warranty isnt void? :?

399out;5168090

Hmm.. but by using software to unlock the phone..The warranty is … Hmm.. but by using software to unlock the phone..The warranty is voided...How would i get it back so the warranty isnt void? :?

simple restore through itunes,easy as that.

399out;5167523

That is the link i posted mate :)Anywhere cheaper?

I know, I posted it to save anyone having to copy and paste the address 'cos you can't put a clickable link in the first post.

Original Poster

Goonieman;5169456

I know, I posted it to save anyone having to copy and paste the address … I know, I posted it to save anyone having to copy and paste the address 'cos you can't put a clickable link in the first post.

Ahh right, cheers mate lol :-D

Original Poster

I've been reading of many problems with this rebelsim..

Has anyone got any further information?

And i heard that the latest firmware on the iphone cannot be unlocked?

what sort of iphone do you have?

firmware version?

Original Poster

boothy;5170252

what sort of iphone do you have?firmware version?

3G black 16gb iphone.

The latest one i think mate...

2g or 3g?

if its 2.2.1 then cannot be unlocked on 3g,can be on 2g

2.2 is fully unlockable

Original Poster

boothy;5170276

2g or 3g?if its 2.2.1 then cannot be unlocked on 3g,can be on 2g2.2 is … 2g or 3g?if its 2.2.1 then cannot be unlocked on 3g,can be on 2g2.2 is fully unlockable

It is 3G...

Im just going to check the firmware now..

Version 2.2.1 (5H11)

Model firmware 02.30.03

399out;5170286

It is 3G...Im just going to check the firmware now..Version 2.2.1 … It is 3G...Im just going to check the firmware now..Version 2.2.1 (5H11)Model firmware 02.30.03

cannot be software unlocked at the moment unfortunately

Original Poster

boothy;5170311

cannot be software unlocked at the moment unfortunately

Hmm..

So what are the options i have? :?

Original Poster

the porter;5171368

jeez mate the same options you had yesterday a rebelsim or other variant … jeez mate the same options you had yesterday a rebelsim or other variant end off :x

Gosh chill out..

Dont say anything if you wanna have a go..

Id rather be sure with what im doing rather than throwing £350 worth of phone down the drain.

Sorry if you think differently.

rebel sim or use on o2

Original Poster

boothy;5173101

rebel sim or use on o2

Got an N96 now mate LOL :thumbsup:

399out;5173600

Got an N96 now mate LOL :thumbsup:

would be an idea to close thread in order to avoid wasting anyone elses time

Original Poster

boothy;5173617

would be an idea to close thread in order to avoid wasting anyone elses … would be an idea to close thread in order to avoid wasting anyone elses time

Look if you dont want to help you dont have to okay. I opened the thread because i needed help.

Banned

Thread closed, thanks for letting us know.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564057
  2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)91184
  3. Leicester sack their manager!69
  4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474

See more discussions