Groups
    EXPIRED

iPhone Repairs

any recommendations for iPhone 3G repairs please. I need the round face button replacing as it is often non responsive. I've looked on-line but don't know who to trust
    Thanks.

5 Comments

Have you tried the local market, ask them for a price though before they do the work. I have used them a few times and to be honest they have always done a good job

Original Poster

hutchir9

Have you tried the local market, ask them for a price though before they … Have you tried the local market, ask them for a price though before they do the work. I have used them a few times and to be honest they have always done a good job

Outside the box! Great piece of thinking. I'll give it a go. Your a star.

Cheers.

sell it on ebay you can get good money (£150-200 for faulty) for it and instead paying for repair buy another one on ebay

You can try these. Dont know what they are like but did speak to them on the phone about my sons but got it fixed under the insurance instead
    iphonerepairsfast.co.uk/App…3GS

Original Poster

leisabastin

You can try these. Dont know what they are like but did speak to them on … You can try these. Dont know what they are like but did speak to them on the phone about my sons but got it fixed under the insurance insteadhttp://www.iphonerepairsfast.co.uk/Apple-IPhone-3GS

Thanks, I'll have a look.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions