Groups

IPhone Safari Problems

Banned
    Hey all i seem to have a problem trying to connect to HUKD when on iphone. It will let me log in for about 5mins but then kicks me out or it just doesn't let me in all together. Does anyone know what is causing this?

13 Comments

are you logging in?

Original Poster Banned

boothy;4787928

are you logging in?

keep trying but keeps going back to login page without letting me in

Banned

I've not seen that happen on my iPhone, but then HUKD know better than mess with the guv!!

Try logging out (rather than be kicked out) and back in.

Original Poster Banned

guv;4788433

I've not seen that happen on my iPhone, but then HUKD know better than … I've not seen that happen on my iPhone, but then HUKD know better than mess with the guv!!Try logging out (rather than be kicked out) and back in.

you using safari?

Banned

On the iPhone, yes. Dont have any problems. Never been "thrown out".

Original Poster Banned

guv;4788519

On the iPhone, yes. Dont have any problems. Never been "thrown out".

well i won't let me log in at all :-( could this maybe be a fault?

PabloInTheSky;4788538

well i won't let me log in at all :-( could this maybe be a fault?

I had a similar problem, but it wasn't specific to any site. I think it was something with file write protection - you know, when you log in somewhere it needs to log it somewhere and if it cannot write into the file it fails.

Original Poster Banned

i only seem to have this problem when usuing safari not when usuing privately

PabloInTheSky;4788821

i only seem to have this problem when usuing safari not when usuing … i only seem to have this problem when usuing safari not when usuing privately

Not sure what you mean by privately ... anyway did you jailbreak your iphone? If yes, there is an application which's got a few kb and it will resolve your problem (hopefully)

Alternativelly you can change the cookies permissions using SSH

Original Poster Banned

Xpenny;4788862

Not sure what you mean by privately ... anyway did you jailbreak your … Not sure what you mean by privately ... anyway did you jailbreak your iphone? If yes, there is an application which's got a few kb and it will resolve your problem (hopefully)

privately is a app from app store yes mine is jailbroken what is the file i need and were do i get iy?

PabloInTheSky;4788892

privately is a app from app store yes mine is jailbroken what is the … privately is a app from app store yes mine is jailbroken what is the file i need and were do i get iy?

I see! Have a look in here:
    sufian.org/200…ue/

If it won't help, let me know and I'll search for then name of that application

Original Poster Banned

Xpenny;4788989

I see! Have a look in … I see! Have a look in here:http://sufian.org/2008/06/12/fix-for-iphonesafari-login-retaining-issue/If it won't help, let me know and I'll search for then name of that application

can't do it at work will try later

Safari works for me on Mac OSX and it's working fine on iPhone (for HUKD)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions