Groups

Iphone screen problems

I dropped my phone couple of weeks ago and got white screen error. Sometimes screen comes back and starts working other times it just goes back to the white screen.

When its white screening the touch stuff still works perfectly. I have tried the resetting fix and it doesn't work. Anyone know where the problem could lie?

6 Comments

Banned

Could be that you dropped it. In fact, I'm sure it will be.

Cheers,

VB1

Original Poster

i didn't know captain hindsight existed in real life?

Mine does the same , When it goes white screen , hold round the edge of the phone in different places and eventually it will come back on , I put it down to a bad connection some where in that area . Prob something and nought to get fixed

Original Poster

RudiBryson

Mine does the same , When it goes white screen , hold round the edge of … Mine does the same , When it goes white screen , hold round the edge of the phone in different places and eventually it will come back on , I put it down to a bad connection some where in that area . Prob something and nought to get fixed

just tried doing that now, didn't work, dont want to replace the screen only to find out its another problem

it will be the screen just change it very cheap i had the same problem

Ok , i did mean around the sides of the phone , ie where the volume keys are and lock button etc , not the edge of the screen ,try squeeze the top (nr headphone socket) and bottom ( charging port) together .

khy86

just tried doing that now, didn't work, dont want to replace the screen … just tried doing that now, didn't work, dont want to replace the screen only to find out its another problem

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846237
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764378
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1422
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32181

See more discussions