iPhone screen projector

Posted 13th Dec 2019
I realise people might get the title confused with protector, but it does say projector

anyway I have nowtv mobile, and I can’t be bothered watching on my tiny iPhone screen

so I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a reliable source to make my screen bigger

has anyone had experience using them?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Those lightning hdmi adapters are decent. link but try and get one cheaper somewhere
Edited by: "Will21" 13th Dec 2019
I looked at the same thing and the cost of all the options was more than getting a roku and the roku also has a lot more things than the iPhone can get.
Apart from the sports mobile pass all other stuff it doesn’t matter how you view it.
I got an iPhone connector iPhone to hdmi we use it for the iPad to the tv
Edited by: "mrsproudley" 13th Dec 2019
Will2113/12/2019 14:42

Those lightning hdmi adapters are decent. link but try and get one cheaper …Those lightning hdmi adapters are decent. link but try and get one cheaper somewhere

I have one of those, but it doesn’t seem to work, I must be doing something wrong, I’ll try it again if I can find it
toonsquirel13/12/2019 15:22

I looked at the same thing and the cost of all the options was more than …I looked at the same thing and the cost of all the options was more than getting a roku and the roku also has a lot more things than the iPhone can get.

I can stream a sky sports mobile pass using a Roku ?
toonsquirel13/12/2019 15:23

Apart from the sports mobile pass all other stuff it doesn’t matter how y …Apart from the sports mobile pass all other stuff it doesn’t matter how you view it.

Yeah it’s the sky sports mobile pass I have , 5 months of watching on my iPhone though, is gonna hurt my eyes
mrsproudley13/12/2019 15:40

I got an iPhone connector iPhone to hdmi we use it for the iPad to the tv

people have said that you can’t use it for the nowtv mobile pass unfortunately

you must watch on a mobile
Mendoza13/12/2019 15:48

people have said that you can’t use it for the nowtv mobile pass u …people have said that you can’t use it for the nowtv mobile pass unfortunately you must watch on a mobile

I seen on a fb ad for projectors for phone I can’t remember the company but looked good
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions