iPhone screen recording itself?

Posted 25th Jan
So my phone randomly started screen recording while I was minding my own business. Can someone hack my phone? I don’t have any unusual apps downloaded recently and I don’t really use the safari so no chance of me clicking any weird links/websites.
Forever on social media apps to be honest and that’s it.
Anyone had the same problem?
Should I be worried?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
If you pull the screen down from the right hand side there will be an app at the bottom with a circle in it. You can screen record with it. You probably just clicked it by accident
SkullMunky25/01/2020 21:58

If you pull the screen down from the right hand side there will be an app …If you pull the screen down from the right hand side there will be an app at the bottom with a circle in it. You can screen record with it. You probably just clicked it by accident

But I am 100% sure I didn’t screen record
If you’re worried, change your passcode / password and keep an eye on it. Highly unlikely someone’s hacked it.
The only way that can happen is by accident or if someone has physically used your phone. Nothing to be worried about
i think its best you just send me it and ill dispose of it so no more recording is done
Thank you for the comments
deleted2100705
You may have an app thats running in the background and hasnt been closed fully causing this, try doing a soft reset by holding the home button and power together till the screen goes blank and then release and press the power, not sure how to do this on the newer iphones without a hole button
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants