iphone SE

Found 30th Jun 2017
this little gem is intriguing. camera same as 6s although no ois.

all reviews say it's nippy.

after living with a Z3 compact for 2 years, can I tolerate an iPhone se?
Community Updates
AskiPhoneIphone SE
8 Comments
I switched from an HTC M8 to an iPhone 5s because I was sick of large phones. It has been great for a year, the battery is fine and never had any problems, other than the screen going funny which was replace by Apple for free. There are not many phones of this size that rival the SE at the minute as far as I am concerned.
I changed from an iPhone 6 to the Huawei P9 and then to the 5SE,
The 5SE is by far the nicest to use. It's decent build quality as per the majority or Apple products and is nice and quick to use. There are nO other phones this size that are of the same quality.
Great phone cannot complain
Can be had for around £100 refurbished which is effectively new on o2 refresh keeps coming in and out of stock. If you want a bigger one see the 7 deal one of the hottest deals of the day for around £270
My son has one.

I prefer android, so I am not an Apple fan boy, but tbh, if you can live with the screen size it is a brilliant phone.

It is lightning fast, and the camera is really excellent.
Great little phone with no competitors at that size
nrackham76

I changed from an iPhone 6 to the Huawei P9 and then to the 5SE, The 5SE … I changed from an iPhone 6 to the Huawei P9 and then to the 5SE, The 5SE is by far the nicest to use. It's decent build quality as per the majority or Apple products and is nice and quick to use. There are nO other phones this size that are of the same quality.Great phone cannot complain

I’ve never heard of the 5SE. Is it a new iPhone?
Original Poster
mtuk11 h, 57 m ago

I’ve never heard of the 5SE. Is it a new iPhone?

​its referred to as the iPhone SE I think. its borrows a lot from iPhone 5s but crucially it has the 6s processor and more ram. also has 6s camera without ois.

it doesn't have the latest touch Id
josephobrien2000

​its referred to as the iPhone SE I think. its borrows a lot from iPhone … ​its referred to as the iPhone SE I think. its borrows a lot from iPhone 5s but crucially it has the 6s processor and more ram. also has 6s camera without ois.it doesn't have the latest touch Id

I was being sarcastic. Obviously missed by you. X)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions