Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

IPHONE SE black IOS 9 only

Posted 12th Feb
Hi is anyone selling a iPhone SE 64GB BLACK RUNNING IOS 9.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
What do you mean spotlight search is no longer a thing?
Pull down on the home screen and search appears.
anthonyjames9012/02/2020 22:08

What do you mean spotlight search is no longer a thing?Pull down on the …What do you mean spotlight search is no longer a thing?Pull down on the home screen and search appears.

Doesn’t search any apps like it used to. It’s awful.
39894372-puhxJ.jpg
You can specify in settings if each app is included in search.
anthonyjames9012/02/2020 22:15

[Image] You can specify in settings if each app is included in search.

Thanks already done this. Still not working. “Spotlight search” used to be an option also in settings. “Siri and search” doesn’t seem to work well.

Also missing “slide to unlock” and some iOS 9 features I used to love. So in hunt for my heading. Thanks anyway
Edited by: "machomansavage" 12th Feb
If you feel you’ve got nothing to lose, you could give this a go here. If provides a link to 9.3.5 for the SE from the Apple servers and some steps to follow to try it.
anthonyjames9012/02/2020 22:24

If you feel you’ve got nothing to lose, you could give this a go here. If p …If you feel you’ve got nothing to lose, you could give this a go here. If provides a link to 9.3.5 for the SE from the Apple servers and some steps to follow to try it.

Funny enough was about to post a question in relation to jail breaking. Unfortunately I hadn’t saved my shsh2 blobs prior to Apple messing things up for me. So would this be possible? I’ve also checked on ipsw.me and it’s not being “signed” so would this still work?
Edited by: "machomansavage" 12th Feb
I’ve never tried it, but there is a discussion here about how to extract / make the blob and some steps, it refers to iOS 12 but should be the same for 9. Just remember if things like this go wrong you may have a brick.
anthonyjames9012/02/2020 22:47

I’ve never tried it, but there is a discussion here about how to extract / …I’ve never tried it, but there is a discussion here about how to extract / make the blob and some steps, it refers to iOS 12 but should be the same for 9. Just remember if things like this go wrong you may have a brick.

Thanks for all your help man. But looks as though I needed shah2 blobs from iOS 9 which I never saved. So looks like I’m out of luck. Thanks for all your help tho
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants