Groups

Iphone Sim Card

Banned
    Has anybody got a spare Iphone Sim Card i can use ?

As the sim is free so cant be listed in sale section.

I am willing to pay £5 postage for ur help.

Dont need to have any credit on that.

Many Thanks

6 Comments

Have a look on ebay. I bought one for just under £10 and came with £12 credit, and internet for 12 months. Rather that than topping up, waiting for the internet to be activated etc.

Original Poster Banned

kewldeals;6133700

Have a look on ebay. I bought one for just under £10 and came with £12 c … Have a look on ebay. I bought one for just under £10 and came with £12 credit, and internet for 12 months. Rather that than topping up, waiting for the internet to be activated etc.

cant find any at that price. any item numbers for me?

gR8_mUndA;6133731

cant find any at that price. any item numbers for me?

Didn't realise the price had changed since I bought mine. The seller I bought from doesnt have any listed, and the only one I could find was for 3-5months, but really thats not a good deal.

Item number: 360182333332

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz;6133850

Item number: 360182333332

thats a tenner for the card + £10 for top up

i was expecting a fiver for the card

gR8_mUndA;6133956

thats a tenner for the card + £10 for top upi was expecting a fiver for … thats a tenner for the card + £10 for top upi was expecting a fiver for the card

tbh you cant really complain lol it costs £7.50 a month for web bolt on usually thats excluding all the wifi hot spots you get with this too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions