iPhone Sim Only Contract???

Hey I already have an iPhone and i'm looking for the best Sim only deal with unlimited texts unlimited internet and about 200 minutes, anyone know of any good 02 deals or anything???

Cheers

10 Comments

The only O2 sim only contract is the iPhone simplicity which give you the wifi as well. 20 quid a month I think.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7255121

That's for 600 mins, 1200 texts, unlimited net and wifi. And you get … That's for 600 mins, 1200 texts, unlimited net and wifi. And you get visual voicemail and stuff.

do you know if it's actually UNLIMITED internet or is there a limit ? :santa:

jailbreak...untrasn0w....use any payg
o2 doing £15 a month for unlimited texts/internet
tmobile £10

Original Poster

akme;7255318

jailbreak...untrasn0w....use any paygo2 doing £15 a month for unlimited … jailbreak...untrasn0w....use any paygo2 doing £15 a month for unlimited texts/internet tmobile £10

My phones already jb'd and factory unlocked lol, i want some minutes aswell though... hmmm i don't know what to do

Original Poster

Well t-mobile just rang me as my contracts coming up for renewal and they offered me 200 minutes unlimited texts and unlimited internet for £15 a month and didnt know whether to opt for that they said their fair usage was 3GB and if you go over it they don't charge you?? That sounded a bit farfetched to me anyone else have this? Cheers

Depends on how much on the move surfing you'll be doing. The O2 deal includes wifi where the others don't.
If you don't surf much out, go for the cheaper offers from the other networks.

Original Poster

steve1221;7256264

Depends on how much on the move surfing you'll be doing. The O2 deal … Depends on how much on the move surfing you'll be doing. The O2 deal includes wifi where the others don't.If you don't surf much out, go for the cheaper offers from the other networks.

Well i'm gunna be on facebook ALOT and just web browsing and stuff so which would you reccomend mate? :thumbsup: p.s repped

If you're in a town or city and can make use of the wifi (BT or cloud, I think), and can stop at the hot spots, the O2 has to be a winner.
If you're out and about moving (if you're driver for example) and never in one place long, or out in the sticks where there aren't any wifi hot spots go with the cheaper option of T for a tenner or the other O2 for £15

Original Poster

the porter;7256697

how come no mention of quidco /tc?

huh ?

Original Poster

the porter;7257276

cashback for a 12 month symplicity or vodafone or even a rolling contract

hasn't that expired now ? or haven't the minutes dropped or something
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions