Groups

Iphone Stylus

Does anyone use one?

only seen them sold a few places online but not sure how good they are

11 Comments

Why do you need the stylus? I thought at first i might need one, but there is no point. The touchscreen is very a ccurate.

Original Poster

i dunno im just used to the o2 xda and the o2 orbit its just a habit i geuss + i always wondered how it would work if for example your hands where freezing cold lol

can't you use a standard stylus? Or are they specific ones.
    (Nice pic btw ;P)

Dub1;1972574

i dunno im just used to the o2 xda and the o2 orbit its just a habit i … i dunno im just used to the o2 xda and the o2 orbit its just a habit i geuss + i always wondered how it would work if for example your hands where freezing cold lol

I think it works off the natural static from your hands?

fat fingers?

Banned

eugh a stylus....how lame! a stylus would hinder usage it isn't designed for this "click down" operation as you see on other touch screens

It uses some sort of heat/moisture recognition, I guess the same sort of thing that a touchpad on a laptop uses. I think you sometimes have to use two fingers don't you? So you'd need two stylus.

This is what I've read anyway.

Just tried with a piece of plastic and it didn't work. A stylus is not necessary trust me!

There are no stylus for Iphone,it simply dont work,as iphones screen is heat sensitive.

leefal;1973241

fat fingers?

lmao.

Original Poster

ipaqrepair.co.uk/ipa…tml whats this then ??
    Rimi;1973392

There are no stylus for Iphone,it simply dont work,as iphones screen is … There are no stylus for Iphone,it simply dont work,as iphones screen is heat sensitive.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944524
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1837
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353

See more discussions