iPhone to tv lead

Posted 21st Dec 2019
Hello, I am looking for some sort of device that allows me to connect an IPhone 6 to the hdmi connection on the TV that would allow sound. Thanks for any assistance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
what are you trying to play? why not just cast to it using an app/firestick/google chromecast?
Apple genuine cable not cheap but works without hitch.

apple dvi cable at argos

I bought a third party one off amazon and it wasn’t the simple plug n play of the Apple one.
Edited by: "7ommy.78" 21st Dec 2019
7ommy.7821/12/2019 20:50

Apple genuine cable not cheap but works without hitch. apple dvi cable at …Apple genuine cable not cheap but works without hitch. apple dvi cable at argosI bought a third party one off amazon and it wasn’t the simple plug n play of the Apple one.

Got the same as above. You don't need to plug in mains charger
Laptop just broken and normally stream football through it so was just looking for a cheap replacement idea before hunting down a new laptop
You can get cables for like £15 off amazon but I didn’t have the best of luck so bought a genuine cable second hand off eBay.
I work away a lot so wanted something reliable
Buy roku box and stream to that
Search Gumtree/Facebook for second hand Apple TV?
LittleMac8221/12/2019 21:44

Laptop just broken and normally stream football through it so was just …Laptop just broken and normally stream football through it so was just looking for a cheap replacement idea before hunting down a new laptop

Word of warning, most apps don't allow streaming through the dongles
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions