Expired

iPhone touch screen acting funny

Found 4th Mar
I’ve been having issues with my phone where it doesn’t recognise when I tap sometimes. Haven’t dropped it but I gained some mysterious cracks on the side of the screen protector (minimal). Has anyone else had a similar issue?
Community Updates
AskPhones
6 Comments
Nope . Is it an old phone? Is the phone running out of memory? Try closing all running apps including closing all windows in safari or chrome and restarting. If all else fails do a factory reset.
sydney8716 h, 43 m ago

Nope . Is it an old phone? Is the phone running out of memory? Try closing …Nope . Is it an old phone? Is the phone running out of memory? Try closing all running apps including closing all windows in safari or chrome and restarting. If all else fails do a factory reset.

iPhone 7 which I’ve had for just under a year. More than enough memory. Might try a restart and see if it makes any difference
Any swelling of the phone?. maybe the battery is faulty

Have you updated to the latest version.

There are apps you can download to test the touh screen.
Your screen will most likely need replacing, I'd make an appointment with Apple and get them to repair it, Will hopefully still be in warranty.
markvirgo31 m ago

Any swelling of the phone?. maybe the battery is faultyHave you updated to …Any swelling of the phone?. maybe the battery is faultyHave you updated to the latest version.There are apps you can download to test the touh screen.

Haven’t updated it yet but will do. Also do you have any app suggestions in particular?

Battery has been depleting itself more recently but the battery testing app I have (to see battery wear) says it only has 8/13% battery wear (normally 8%)
Try replacing the screen protector if it's cracked, might be the issue.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants