iPhone UK Launch Pay-As-You-Go

Found 12th Oct 2007
According to the Boy Genius Report i have recently read through the Apple iPhone MAY be available as a pay-as-you-go handset once it's launched November 9th here in the UK. Not sure if the source is totally correct but the information seems stable.

boygeniusreport.com/200…ers

If anybody else has anything to back this up please post it up here. Thanks

10 Comments

if it is it will cost alot of money when i mean alot I mean £700+

For a non 3g device thats worth no more than £200 max

Amusing.

schizoboy

For a non 3g device thats worth no more than £200 maxAmusing.

Wrong.

With contract it will cost you
£630 JUST THE contract IF on 18 month and THEN an EXTRA £269

Total cost IF you dont go over your contract is £899
MINIMUM price and the MAX price on contract is:

£990 JUST contact IF 18 month and then EXTRA £269
TOTAL COST IF you dont go over your contract is £1259

And they would LOOSE money if they sell it for £200 max.

ITs going to be more then £700 easily

What O2 charge
and
what I believe it to be worth are in two different universes

Most overhyped BS gadget of 2007.

schizoboy

What O2 chargeandwhat I believe it to be worth are in two different … What O2 chargeandwhat I believe it to be worth are in two different universes :)Most overhyped BS gadget of 2007.

I know its over hyped. But thats whats the cost are. Personally poeple are mad if there gonna buy it @ that price

Original Poster

Well the carphone warehouse claims the handset will be available for £269

i would never pay that much for a phone the same as computers as soon as you get the best on the market next month theres an even better one defo not worth £600+

It's not coming out on PAYG - contract only, starting at £35 per month & £269 for the phone

Banned

qazim

Wrong.With contract it will cost you £630 JUST THE contract IF on 18 … Wrong.With contract it will cost you £630 JUST THE contract IF on 18 month and THEN an EXTRA £269Total cost IF you dont go over your contract is £899MINIMUM price and the MAX price on contract is:£990 JUST contact IF 18 month and then EXTRA £269 TOTAL COST IF you dont go over your contract is £1259And they would LOOSE money if they sell it for £200 max.ITs going to be more then £700 easily

And what exactly has this expensive contract got to do with the value of this sub standard phone?

3G version is out next year along with a range of other Iphone models
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Credit Card Debt Question...56
    2. Looking to travel from belfast33
    3. Paw patrol sea patroller44
    4. Is this expensive?713

See more discussions