Groups

iphone - UK release on 02

Not really that interested personally but heard this morning that o2 have been awarded exclusive rights to the iphone in the uk source telegraph.co.uk/mon…xml Daily Telegraph

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm BBC

7 Comments

Really? That seems very odd. I thought the toss up was between t-mobile and vodafone.

I think the phone will cost around £300! :shock: Bit extreme for its capabilities!

Original Poster

Well it's been licensed to Telefonica i heard, for release in Spain, Germany and UK and Telefonica are parent company of 02....heard it on Wake Up To Money on fivelive this am

As for cost, most must-have mobiles cost a few quid don't they?

I'll stick with my xda exec on 3 til november lol

I'm not in the slightest interested in paying thru the nose for the gadget status of this phone. No doubt it will retail at around £399 or £79 on a contract, at a guess. £300 is a little conservative if you want my opinion.
    I personally wouldn't pay more than £199 for it, sim free.

Apparently Apple aren't allowing subsidies so it will retail for full cost on contract.

I will pay whatever I want to look swish :-D

Admin

Really? That seems very odd. I thought the toss up was between t-mobile … Really? That seems very odd. I thought the toss up was between t-mobile and vodafone.

That's what I thought as well...can't say I'm too bothered though, more interested to see how it's going to work at the network level.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      4. Spotify Family Premium share719

See more discussions