Groups

iPhone Unlock Service in UK

I am thinking about getting my iPhone 6s unlocked and have been doing some research for a hot deal. I found this website iphonesunlock.co.uk/pro…uk/

offering unlocks from £8.99 but not sure if its is the same website that people are saying is a scam official iphone unlock. Can anyone help?

7 Comments

A lot of these are scams. Call your provider, some will unlock for free, others max £15. Worth doing it properly.

I would look on eBay and check the reviews there .

Don't the network have to unlock the phones for free nowadays, Iv'e done four this year at no cost.

The Apple guru told me not to use eBay because once you update software it will lock again...Vodafone do it for free and so do other network providers. If not with them just get a free pay n go sim and they will help

Sdolwane2000

The Apple guru told me not to use eBay because once you update software … The Apple guru told me not to use eBay because once you update software it will lock again...Vodafone do it for free and so do other network providers. If not with them just get a free pay n go sim and they will help

There are plenty of factory unlockers on eBay, I have used them a number of times. A few give you links to jailbreak your phone which would not be permanent bu most work well.
    Look for good feedback.

You can't unlock with a jailbreak anymore - I don't think this has been possible for at least 7 years as they have completely locked down the baseband chip.

The best thing to try first is to get the network to unlock it. This is usually possible via an online form, so you don't even have to speak to anyone.

If you know anyone on an EE or O2 contract these are usually the easiest in my experience. Neither charges anything these days so it's worth a go.

I've used eBay sellers several times now to unlock, iphone5/6 & 6s, all with no issues.

As previous advice, check seller feedback.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working34
      2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?33
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz56
      4. Iptv1124

See more discussions