iPhone unlocking help

Guys

I have my iPhone which has "alledgedly" been unlocked officially by O2 & Apple.

I have inserted my Voda sim to which nothing happens. It doesnt say no service, doesnt say restricted sim or anything????

When I plug it into iTunes to finish the unlocking process it just says that the sim is not supported. I have spoken to O2 who told me to leave it plugged into iTunes for 30 mins and it should be fine. Of course it isn't tho and still says the same, after an hour.

Has this happened to anyone else and if so how did you resolve it.

Thanks in advance
Flops
x

3 Comments

Leave the O2 sim in it until it's fully unlocked. (while plugged into iTunes)

karenhornby;8109400

Leave the O2 sim in it until it's fully unlocked. (while plugged into … Leave the O2 sim in it until it's fully unlocked. (while plugged into iTunes)

No. Insert any other sim and connect to itunes. Go to itune store and force log in. You must have an itunes account. This will trigger a connection between your iphone and Apple's database and the phone should become unlocked with the 'Congratulation...' message.

sofapotato;8109712

No. Insert any other sim and connect to itunes. Go to itune store and … No. Insert any other sim and connect to itunes. Go to itune store and force log in. You must have an itunes account. This will trigger a connection between your iphone and Apple's database and the phone should become unlocked with the 'Congratulation...' message.

I left my O2 sim card in and it worked.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    2. GOT Leaks again416
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions