Found 25th Feb 2010
Hi i have iphone 2g and want to upgrade my phone are the any other phones that are better then the iphones.

1. Ask
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. iPhone
13 Comments

Try blackberry, personaly got bored of Iphone over 3 years, changed to blackberry and love it
battery life is awesome, still get my email, only bad thing is lack of aps, but all big ones still there like Facebook, msn etc

Original Poster

looking for loads of apps with phone.

if u want apps, get the iphone

Jeffry24;7948837

Try blackberry, personaly got bored of Iphone over 3 years, changed to … Try blackberry, personaly got bored of Iphone over 3 years, changed to blackberry and love it :)battery life is awesome, still get my email, only bad thing is lack of aps, but all big ones still there like Facebook, msn etc

+1... Me too:thumbsup:!

Get iphone 3G or an HTC/Google Android handset....

HTC Hero for example

iphone will be best for apps 100%

Banned

anybody know the best deal around for the iphone these days?

RFC;7949766

anybody know the best deal around for the iphone these days?

Getting a cashback contract with a free phone, then purcasing the iphone with that. Some deals are £250 cashback, 600mins unlimited texts for £25. Trade phone in, get 20-30 recycle, wala... £280 towards an iphone. Better than getting an outright iphone contract.

Banned

DarrylJohn;7950396

Getting a cashback contract with a free phone, then purcasing the iphone … Getting a cashback contract with a free phone, then purcasing the iphone with that. Some deals are £250 cashback, 600mins unlimited texts for £25. Trade phone in, get 20-30 recycle, wala... £280 towards an iphone. Better than getting an outright iphone contract.

good idea mate recommened any:thumbsup:

DarrylJohn;7950396

Getting a cashback contract with a free phone, then purcasing the iphone … Getting a cashback contract with a free phone, then purcasing the iphone with that. Some deals are £250 cashback, 600mins unlimited texts for £25. Trade phone in, get 20-30 recycle, wala... £280 towards an iphone. Better than getting an outright iphone contract.

Good idea, know any good - trusted sites that offer these kind of deals?

RFC;7950411

good idea mate recommened any:thumbsup:

coollittlew;7952811

Good idea, know any good - trusted sites that offer these kind of deals?

mobiles.co.uk/aut…tml

These phones are all sim free aswell, so you could easily get more if you didnt want to recycle them, probably twice the amount.

Once registered with the contract, it takes 21 days to receive the cashback. But you are guarenteed it, so wouldnt worry about that.

LG Cookie Simfree £240 cashback, Phone would sell for around 60-70 on ebay simfree....600mins/ultd txts/£25 mo.

Banned

DarrylJohn;7957440

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/automatic-cashback-mobile-phones.htmlThese … http://www.mobiles.co.uk/automatic-cashback-mobile-phones.htmlThese phones are all sim free aswell, so you could easily get more if you didnt want to recycle them, probably twice the amount.Once registered with the contract, it takes 21 days to receive the cashback. But you are guarenteed it, so wouldnt worry about that.LG Cookie Simfree £240 cashback, Phone would sell for around 60-70 on ebay simfree....600mins/ultd txts/£25 mo.

thanks for that mate:thumbsup:

nothing better!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.11
    2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941397
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414632
    4. Misco about to go into administration44

See more discussions