iPhone upgrade due early April

Posted 1st Mar
Due an upgrade with EE early April. Currently have an iPhone 7 and looking for recommendations on which iPhone to choose next. I use my phone mostly for browsing, photographs and social networking.
Don’t want to go much bigger in size than
Currently
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
I’d wait the next gen I phones to be released , should be 5g capable then.
discozohan01/03/2020 16:07

I’d wait the next gen I phones to be released , should be 5g capable then.

When are they likely to come out?
They bringing a 9 out around now or se 2... not sure on name but going to look like the 7 apparently. I went from 7 to xr it took a little to get use or not having the button, but size wise not much in it apart from bigger screen, the 11 the same the wife has that
I upgraded in Feb from 7 to an XR. £32 a month with 20gb data and unlimited calls and texts on Vodafone. Gives you a comparison to work off.
Depends how much you want to spend, the XS is a good compromise of quality and cost I think. If you do hold out until September time then it’ll give you a choice between an expensive new one, or a cheaper XS / 11 Pro.
The below video posted yesterday may help in relation to this years new iPhone releases

Bargainhead01/03/2020 18:10

They bringing a 9 out around now or se 2... not sure on name but going to …They bringing a 9 out around now or se 2... not sure on name but going to look like the 7 apparently. I went from 7 to xr it took a little to get use or not having the button, but size wise not much in it apart from bigger screen, the 11 the same the wife has that

I have an iphone 7

I upgraded to an iphone 11 but found that the phone was too big to fit comfortably in my trouser pocket.
I therefore gave the iphone 11 to my wife and use the iphone 7 for me

The 11 pro is smaller than the 11, but is still slightly bigger than the 7. It is however a lot more expensive than the 11

If the new se is similar size to the 7 then I may get one
Stick to the iPhone 7 or buy an iPhone 8 outright and move onto a sim only
shef007202/03/2020 08:13

Stick to the iPhone 7 or buy an iPhone 8 outright and move onto a sim only

Is sim only a contract?
sheila7802/03/2020 08:16

Is sim only a contract?

What they mean is buy the phone outright and then take out a sim only contract which can vary from 1 month rolling, to fixed term, which can be 12 or 18 months dependant on the provider.
Helpful56701/03/2020 23:42

I have an iphone 7I upgraded to an iphone 11 but found that the phone was …I have an iphone 7I upgraded to an iphone 11 but found that the phone was too big to fit comfortably in my trouser pocket.I therefore gave the iphone 11 to my wife and use the iphone 7 for meThe 11 pro is smaller than the 11, but is still slightly bigger than the 7. It is however a lot more expensive than the 11If the new se is similar size to the 7 then I may get one

The 11 Pro is pretty much the same size as the iPhone 7 (there is a few mm different but nothing significantly noticeable)

iPhone SE is roughly the same size as the iPhone 5. But no one knows what the new SE will be.

The regular 11 (and XR) is a whole new size, inbetween the regular 6/7/8/X/11 and the plus/max size of these.
Edited by: "jon81uk" 2nd Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants