Groups

iPhone USB Crack...*REPLACED*

I remember there was a thread on here a while ago that said apple will replace the iPhone if there is a crack at the bottom coming from the USB port... Can anyone find that thread and post a link?

I have the same problem and wanted to make a comparison. Thank you.

12 Comments

Original Poster

fanpages;7831683

This one?]How to get a iPhone replaced for free - even if out of … This one?]How to get a iPhone replaced for free - even if out of warranty!BFN,fp.

Exactly that!! :-D

rep buddy thanks a lot :thumbsup:

399out;7831764

Exactly that!! :-Drep buddy thanks a lot :thumbsup:

You're very welcome.

Good luck.

BFN,

fp.

They will restore if if it's under warranty for sure. if it's a little put of warranty they may replace it, depends how far out. My girffriend got hers replaced when it was 170 days out! I went in next day, mine was 200 out and they wouldnt do it. i'm pretty sure the guy only replaced my g/f's cos she was a girl!!

hmmm does anybody know how to get this crack? Mines in pretty bad condition but no cracks, wouldn't mind getting a replacement! :whistling:

Original Poster

Just got it replaced! :-D

399out;7839614

Just got it replaced! :-D

was it in warranty, cus i have this crack aswell

Original Poster

foxxes;7840412

was it in warranty, cus i have this crack aswell

Indeed it was.

I must say Apple today was the best service i have ever experienced.

The guy asked me a few simple questions.

1. Have you dropped it?
    2. What pocket do you keep it in?

Then he opened the draw behind him and just gave me a replacement.. Brand new refurb! :-D

Meeting lasted all but 5 minutes, signed a form and off i went with a new iPhone! :-D

399out;7840470

Indeed it was. I must say Apple today was the best service i have ever … Indeed it was. I must say Apple today was the best service i have ever experienced.The guy asked me a few simple questions.1. Have you dropped it?2. What pocket do you keep it in?Then he opened the draw behind him and just gave me a replacement.. Brand new refurb! :-D Meeting lasted all but 5 minutes, signed a form and off i went with a new iPhone! :-D

Nice :thumbsup:

Original Poster

foxxes;7840540

Nice :thumbsup:

If you do fancy a replacement just ring Apple or arrange an appointment at the nearest apple store at the Genius bar. :thumbsup:

Just got mine replaced also

Called AppleCare yesterday, appointment arranged for today.
    Have pretty much just got back with a replacement iPhone at no charge! :-D

399out;7840546

If you do fancy a replacement just ring Apple or arrange an appointment … If you do fancy a replacement just ring Apple or arrange an appointment at the nearest apple store at the Genius bar. :thumbsup:

I need to get mine replaced, but don't have an Apple Store nearby :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Mobile Network?33
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal33
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010
      4. Dashcam question511

See more discussions