Groups

iPhone V.S Blackberry?

what you reckon?

14 Comments

iphone for the bling

Banned

iphone all day every day

If you email and text a lot the blackberry. If you want a okay email / text, good web browser and better multimedia experience then the iphone.

carphead;6124824

If you email and text a lot the blackberry. If you want a okay email / … If you email and text a lot the blackberry. If you want a okay email / text, good web browser and better multimedia experience then the iphone.

ye thts what i meant :oops: :lol:

iPhone for the ... everything.

[SIZE="1"]Except business email[/SIZE]

iPhone All Day Long

nec e228

iphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneneiphoneiphiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphoneiphone......I think the Iphone!

iPhone

I have the iPhone 3GS & a Blackberry Bold.

Iphone wins by a loooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg way

is there anywhere on here or elsewhere that compares the best deals for iphones. Moneysavingexpert has a good piece about buying the 3GS and downgrading tariff after 9 months. but im not convinced i want the 3GS enough to warrant spending that much over a 16GB 3G

I worked it out when I got it, that with my 30% line rental discount, I got the 18 mth 32gb 3GS on the 2nd base tariff, then downgrade to the lowest tariff after 9 months.

Works out that the phone costs £170 odd up front, but you save £100 on the phone & only pay an extra £50 in line rental (saving you £50 & avoiding a massive upfront cost for the handset)

I look after the BlackBerry system and devices where I work and for a business to allow its employees 24/7 always on connection to their work email and diary it is an unbeatable device.. when it comes to a punter who just wants to collect emails now and again the iPhone is the winner for all the other functionality you get with it.

So unless you NEED always connected email then get the iPhone :thumbsup:

iphone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1419
      4. love affairs1014

See more discussions