Groups
    EXPIRED

**Iphone Wanted**

UNLOCKED EX-CONDITION IPHONE WANTED

Im looking to buy a boxed iphone that is in great condition without any scratches.

It must be unlocked to all networks and works in UK.

I will pay by paypal only because it it trustworthy

PLEASE MAKE OFFERS

11 Comments

8gb unlocked to all networks, nicely customised too... wanting £235 excluding the paypal fees and delivery??

(not really looking to sell it but if you want it then theres the price)
    a little bump lol hope you get a cheap iphone. I know how i was like trying to find one, and then an angel came and saved me http://www.maj.com/gallery/fuzzball7/emoticons/thumb/angel.gif_thumb.jpg

Iphone 8gb about 2 weeks old in brilliant condition still got its wrapping on. Comes with leather case and what ever came in the box. £230 excluding paypal or delivery costs.

Original Poster

looking for

Private message sent to you.

just buy one from 02 for £169 and unlock it yourself you idiot, its completely foolproof. [url]www.ziphone.org[/url]

joeymcjoe;2045925

just buy one from 02 for £169 and unlock it yourself you idiot, its … just buy one from 02 for £169 and unlock it yourself you idiot, its completely foolproof. [url]www.ziphone.org[/url]

Easy tiger. Play nice

Original Poster

joeymcjoe;2045925

just buy one from 02 for £169 and unlock it yourself you idiot, its … just buy one from 02 for £169 and unlock it yourself you idiot, its completely foolproof. [url]www.ziphone.org[/url]

Don't want a contract with it so it's no good

You dont have to sign any contract at CPW if they have any in stock. Cant vouch for O2 though, but i suspect it will be the same - buy phone - go home - activate account via iTunes.

PasPer2;2047207

You dont have to sign any contract at CPW if they have any in stock. Cant … You dont have to sign any contract at CPW if they have any in stock. Cant vouch for O2 though, but i suspect it will be the same - buy phone - go home - activate account via iTunes.

was in CPW yesterday about a phone i wanted fixing.. anyway they wait their warehouse is in the Minus for Iphones lol.

Original Poster

But when you get a mobile contract you have to pay for i each month,you cant just stop the contract can you? I want a phone with a contract

Did you get ur phone then? If so dont you like it, its just that u want one on here but ur offering one for sale for £240 in another thread?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private66
      3. Sky or virgin11
      4. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???33

See more discussions