iPhone WAP settings for O2 does anyone have them?

Banned 4 replies
Found 13th Nov 2010
I am trying to get my iphone working does anyone have all the settings for it to work?

it is a pay as you go sim, the one with the free WAP bolt on.

would be a big help.

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
  3. O2
4 Comments

The iPhone works on 3G, not WAP. Normally when you put an o2 chip into a different phone it automatically Requests settings from the server. Give them a call they can text you the settings.

not sure if this is what you are looking for but what the heck -

O2 GPRS settings (WAP):
Note: Different settings for contract and PAYG (Pay as you go)

Homepage: wap.o2.co.uk/
Access point (contract):wap.o2.co.uk
Access point (PAYG):payandgo.o2.co.uk
Gateway (IP) address :193.113.200.195
Username : o2wap (contract) / payandgo (PAYG)
Password: password
Session type: Continuous / permanent
Authentication: Normal
Security: Off
Port number: 8080

O2 GPRS settings (Mobile Web / Email):

Homepage: pda.o2.co.uk/
Access point: mobile.o2.co.uk
Username: mobileweb
Password: password
Session type: Continuous / permanent
Authentication: Normal
Security: Off

Email servers (POP): mail.o2.co.uk
Email servers (SMTP): smtp.o2.co.uk
DNS Servers: 193.113.200.200 and 193.113.200.201

Note: The "Mobile Web" service must be enabled for these settings to work.
* We've also been told of an alternative username of 'faster', with a password of 'password'

Original Poster Banned

YesI think that will help matey thanks. I am just going to sort my phone out with the app updates it needs them I am planning to try and get it in the iPad hopefully it'll run on that ok and i can have free data on the pad for the 4 months left.

ttsese

not sure if this is what you are looking for but what the heck -O2 GPRS … not sure if this is what you are looking for but what the heck -O2 GPRS settings (WAP):Note: Different settings for contract and PAYG (Pay as you go)Homepage: http://wap.o2.co.uk/Access point (contract):wap.o2.co.ukAccess point (PAYG):payandgo.o2.co.ukGateway (IP) address :193.113.200.195Username : o2wap (contract) / payandgo (PAYG)Password: passwordSession type: Continuous / permanentAuthentication: NormalSecurity: OffPort number: 8080O2 GPRS settings (Mobile Web / Email):Homepage: http://pda.o2.co.uk/Access point: mobile.o2.co.ukUsername: mobilewebPassword: passwordSession type: Continuous / permanentAuthentication: NormalSecurity: OffEmail servers (POP): mail.o2.co.ukEmail servers (SMTP): smtp.o2.co.ukDNS Servers: 193.113.200.200 and 193.113.200.201Note: The "Mobile Web" service must be enabled for these settings to work.* We've also been told of an alternative username of 'faster', with a password of 'password'

Original Poster Banned

It worked great, thanks for the info
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63683
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions