iPhone X 256GB - Opinions please

Found 26th Feb
Hi guys

Looking to purchase an iPhone X (I currently have a 6 Plus 128GB, but it’s not responding as well as I thought, considering I had a battery replacement put in 2 weeks ago).

I would like your honest opinion on this site please. It’s currently selling an iPhone X 256GB for £905.99. Are they any good? Or shall I stick with retailers like Apple, John Lewis, Argos etc?

eglobalcentral.co.uk/app…BwE

2900328-EdGh1.jpg
Community Updates
AskPhones
Top comments
You do realise they are a Chinese seller ? Reviews suggest not at all reliable , on many levels
10 Comments
You do realise they are a Chinese seller ? Reviews suggest not at all reliable , on many levels
rogparki6 m ago

You do realise they are a Chinese seller ? Reviews suggest not at all …You do realise they are a Chinese seller ? Reviews suggest not at all reliable , on many levels

Thanks. I didn’t know that they are Chinese sellers. Looks like I will go to either 3 retailers. It’s a shame I can’t get it for that price
Personally I’d go for the iPhone 8+ (unless overall size is a thing). Whilst the X is nice, there’s a few things that niggled me, such as being unable to see what way up the phone was to unlock it with my face and the notch interrupting what would be an awesome ‘film on the train’ viewing experience. The 8+ would also neatly fit in what appears to be your budget. Plus you can avoid a shady Chinese seller that has a lack of good reviews.
Edited by: "hairray" 26th Feb
eGlobal are unreliable.
Hmmm..... looks like it’s the 8 Plus for me then

Got 5 phones from eGlobal and they all arrived without any issue (Inc no custom charges to pay). Pay via PayPal.

Apple warrenty is global. So they honour warrenty claims regardless of how you got it. I know that because my SE from eGlobal start giving me touch screen issues and Apple serviced it without asking questions.
sazzopardi197129 m ago

Hmmm..... looks like it’s the 8 Plus for me then[Video]

I was the same situation dodgy battery/charger on iphone 6 plus and went for the 8 plus over the X just thought it was better value for money and couldnt justify to myself the extra money for the x, plus i got a nice cashback from Very for the 8 plus
My PC C drive is 256gb the feck you need that much for on a phone
jimhuf46 m ago

My PC C drive is 256gb the feck you need that much for on a phone

Perhaps 4K video, higher quality images not to mention if they’re a legacy iPhone user
If you’ve got the dollar for it get it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants