Iphone X

Found 18th Nov 2017
I was interested in picking up the iphone x without a plan. What are the UK retailers that do that apart from argos and is there a chance i can find one without having to wait 4 weeks like the apple online store?
Community Updates
AskApple
8 Comments
o2 Refresh.
TheAppleGeezer38 m ago

o2 Refresh.

With o2 refresh your tied into a plan which you would need to pay off along with the phone.

Most retailers would have limited stock at this time of year as stock is usually given to network providers to sell with their plans.

Last year I bought Iphone 7 in January and there was no stock any where including Argos, Currys... However I went into my local Currys store and asked about the availability to be told there is no expected date but they did offer to send an email to the Head Office. Which they did. I received a call back in 4 hours from them to say their Head Office have allocated the Iphone on their next delivery.

So it’s worth a chance asking in your local Currys store. You may be in a chance to get one for next week.
pricesavvy5 m ago

With o2 refresh your tied into a plan which you would need to pay off …With o2 refresh your tied into a plan which you would need to pay off along with the phone. Most retailers would have limited stock at this time of year as stock is usually given to network providers to sell with their plans. Last year I bought Iphone 7 in January and there was no stock any where including Argos, Currys... However I went into my local Currys store and asked about the availability to be told there is no expected date but they did offer to send an email to the Head Office. Which they did. I received a call back in 4 hours from them to say their Head Office have allocated the Iphone on their next delivery. So it’s worth a chance asking in your local Currys store. You may be in a chance to get one for next week.

Incorrect.

With o2 refresh you merely have the obligation to pay for the device. You can take out the contract, pay off the device part (after 24 hours of setting it up the contract) then on the same call cancel the tariff part.

Simples.
TheAppleGeezer14 m ago

Incorrect.With o2 refresh you merely have the obligation to pay for the …Incorrect.With o2 refresh you merely have the obligation to pay for the device. You can take out the contract, pay off the device part (after 24 hours of setting it up the contract) then on the same call cancel the tariff part.Simples.

Okay so you are saying that signing this contract im only obligated to pay for the phone? Is it the rrp of 999 pound or is it more? If i call o2 will the confirm this
bobac13 m ago

Okay so you are saying that signing this contract im only obligated to pay …Okay so you are saying that signing this contract im only obligated to pay for the phone? Is it the rrp of 999 pound or is it more? If i call o2 will the confirm this

Representative example
Duration of credit agreement 24 months
Upfront cost £29.99
Monthly device payment £43.00
Total Credit amount £1032.00
Total amount payable for device £1061.99
Interest rate (fixed) 0%
Representative APR 0%
Device cash price £1131.99
As long as you pay the ‘total amount payable’ the phone is yours and sim can send. This includes the price of the upfront cost.
So essentially ill be paying over 1100? Something tells me id rather wait 2 weeks for argos
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants