Iphone X deals

Found 11th Jul
Hi Guys -

Just after a little advice please / recommendations on current best deals on the iphone X.

At the moment i have an iphone 6, i have had it since June 2015 - it has now become quite slow and the battery doesn't last very long - so i'm considering upgrading for a new handset.

When it came to upgrade time last year, i decided to just keep the handset that i have (the iphone 6) and asked them to just put me on a sim only deal - this reduced my tariff so i was/currently am now paying £20 a month for 8gb data, unlimited calls and unlimited texts.

I have today rang my provider (Vodafone) and they have said if i want an iphone X the best deal they can do for me is £63 a month for 2 years plus an upfront payment of £99 - this will get me the iphone x, 20gb data, unlimited calls and unlimited text.

If i'm honest if doesn't seem a great deal considering i've been with Vodafone for 15 years straight through.

Can anyone please tell me if they have managed to get any good deals with the iphone X and with which network provider??

Thanks Nick
Community Updates
AskiPhone 5S
3 Comments
Wait till after September when they release the new models. Older ones will drop a little.
iPhones are now crazy money especially the X. May want to look at alternatives.
Before taking the leap, see if you can get a Free replacement battery or perhaps get a new battery for £25 at the Apple store, the performance might just improve.
An search iPhone 6 discussions on here for more fixes to improve performance.
with IOS11.4+ there seems to be a large month of people completing about Battery life.
I have a Iphone 6 (got on release day) and the battery app shows 85%.
From 7-13:00 i am down to 21%(full brightness normally use around 75% brightness) and seem to be draining much faster on 11.4 than it did on 11.3 (around the same time(full bightness) I would be at around 45-50%)

I recently bought battery charging case for my phone (u can see my review in the link below) only had it around 5-6 days and seem to be running fine it can charge my phone at lest 1.5x (might even be able to charge it 2x) but it is still new.
amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

also as TROPTRUMPET said check out Apples replacement for battery free or will cost £25 running till the end of the year i am going to wait closer to the end of the year before puttting a new battery in mines for £25
Edited by: "djmackie2000" 13th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants