iPhone X from Flubit

Found 27th JanEdited by:"daudiamd"
Hi, I have seen a deal for an iPhone X on Flubit, its a treat for wife (never spent more than £100 on a mobile).

Not sure its all legit as the merchant is Fireworks Direct however it all seems good since they have various articles explaining who they are and their relationship to them:

talktous.flubit.com/hc/…ed-

talktous.flubit.com/hc/…ts-

flubit.com/sho…5KE

Any advice as to whether this is safe (in particular UK warranty) would be appreciated, I've used Flubit before in 2016 but just for Lego.

They also have 5% Quidco, probably won't pay out though...
Community Updates
AskApplePhones
13 Comments
I bought a Samsung SSD from this merchant like 2-3 years ago and had no problems.
It was back when they still did Bespoke Offers (same thing as Flubit).
hearts225 m ago

I bought a Samsung SSD from this merchant like 2-3 years ago and had no …I bought a Samsung SSD from this merchant like 2-3 years ago and had no problems. It was back when they still did Bespoke Offers (same thing as Flubit).

Thanks, yeah I did the same for Lego but it came from Jadlam Toys who I have heard of, I'm thinking this deal is legit and not risky as they're very open and give lots of information on website.
daudiamd2 m ago

Thanks, yeah I did the same for Lego but it came from Jadlam Toys who I …Thanks, yeah I did the same for Lego but it came from Jadlam Toys who I have heard of, I'm thinking this deal is legit and not risky as they're very open and give lots of information on website.

The merchant has its own website as well, if I'm not wrong.
They've been around for years so don't worry about them not being legit.
Pay with a credit card if possible so you have the best protection available and remember you can send it back if it's faulty or has anything wrong with it as you're buying online.
hearts2213 m ago

The merchant has its own website as well, if I'm not wrong. They've been …The merchant has its own website as well, if I'm not wrong. They've been around for years so don't worry about them not being legit. Pay with a credit card if possible so you have the best protection available and remember you can send it back if it's faulty or has anything wrong with it as you're buying online.

Ok cool, I have just ordered with credit card and the Quidco tracked, wish me luck..!
Good luck OP
Don’t risk it buy from John Lewis or apple. If you want to make you’re wife happy now then you will get those brownie points. But down the line it could be the other way around!!
Xboxgamer32132 m ago

Don’t risk it buy from John Lewis or apple. If you want to make you’re wif …Don’t risk it buy from John Lewis or apple. If you want to make you’re wife happy now then you will get those brownie points. But down the line it could be the other way around!!

I was thinking of doing that, I could still cancel it as its an easy method on the website, will give it some thought.
I purchased an electric blanket through flubit, it was fulfilled by Fireworks. The blanket became faulty after a few months & a new one was sent out no problems...,
cazsilver1 h, 59 m ago

I purchased an electric blanket through flubit, it was fulfilled by …I purchased an electric blanket through flubit, it was fulfilled by Fireworks. The blanket became faulty after a few months & a new one was sent out no problems...,

I think I'm going to stick with them, I raised a support call and they've responded to it they seem all good, was concerned that Fireworks Direct was a rouge merchant like they have on Amazon but its actually part of Flubit.
Bought over 8 items from flubit and all were fulfilled by Fireworks.
RiverDragon89 h, 21 m ago

Bought over 8 items from flubit and all were fulfilled by Fireworks.

Ok cool thanks, I think it should be fine and if Quidco pays that would be great
As soon as you've got the phone in your hand, then any issues can be taken to Apple anyway rather than relying on customer support from Flubit. Appreciate that's not a lot of use if you don't get the phone though.

I've had one thing from Fireworks/Flubit not turn up and they sent another one with no hassle
Cakeboy792 h, 29 m ago

As soon as you've got the phone in your hand, then any issues can be taken …As soon as you've got the phone in your hand, then any issues can be taken to Apple anyway rather than relying on customer support from Flubit. Appreciate that's not a lot of use if you don't get the phone though.I've had one thing from Fireworks/Flubit not turn up and they sent another one with no hassle

Ok thanks, good to know
Edited by: "daudiamd" 28th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants