iPhone X from John Lewis

Found 30th Dec 2017
Thinking of buying iPhone X from John Lewis for their 2yr warranty - are their phones unlocked or locked to the first sim?

Info on their website is not clear on this.

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

No, all there iPhones are unlocked

Their iPhones should be unlocked.

Only ones who are known to lock to the first sim card used are the ones from Carphone Warehouse.

hearts221 h, 15 m ago

Their iPhones should be unlocked. Only ones who are known to lock to the …Their iPhones should be unlocked. Only ones who are known to lock to the first sim card used are the ones from Carphone Warehouse.

Not anymore

Op tcb is 10% today at curtys

the.porter3 m ago

Not anymore

I thought that had changed yes. Good news!

Original Poster

I just rang John Lewis technical support and they say the iPhone X will be locked to the first sim.

They did say the network operator should offer a free unlock as they don't own the handset but do they all offer a free unlock?

I'm on Vodafone so hope at least they offer a free unlock.

ScoobyDoobyDoo33 m ago

I just rang John Lewis technical support and they say the iPhone X will be …I just rang John Lewis technical support and they say the iPhone X will be locked to the first sim.They did say the network operator should offer a free unlock as they don't own the handset but do they all offer a free unlock?I'm on Vodafone so hope at least they offer a free unlock.

Vodafone do if you're in contract, have to use your SIM in it for 30 days first though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions