Iphone X - how to sell?

Found 27th Oct 2017
If you had an iPhone X on launch day - how would you sell it? I’m terrified of eBay, what advice do people have for selling there?

Thank you

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

cex ?

Schpock? Classifieds of forums etc

Word of mouth?
Edited by: "jr007" 27th Oct 2017

Sound's rather suspicious..

moshixmoshi7 m ago

Probably want to scalp and sell for even more than what they are going for new.
Weird as there seems to be stock about (maybe not from Apple, but other suppliers)
Edited by: "DemonOverlord" 27th Oct 2017

Original Poster

moshixmoshi29 m ago

How is it suspicious? I have an iPhone X arriving on Friday. I need a new boiler. I intend to find the boiler with the sale of the iPhone X. Supply and demand. Although I don’t know if there’s demand for it. I simply want eBay tips.

lockwoodisbored6 m ago

How is it suspicious? I have an iPhone X arriving on Friday. I need a new …How is it suspicious? I have an iPhone X arriving on Friday. I need a new boiler. I intend to find the boiler with the sale of the iPhone X. Supply and demand. Although I don’t know if there’s demand for it. I simply want eBay tips.

Stock doesn't seem to be that bad. Enjoy your new phone.

lockwoodisbored27 m ago

How is it suspicious? I have an iPhone X arriving on Friday. I need a new …How is it suspicious? I have an iPhone X arriving on Friday. I need a new boiler. I intend to find the boiler with the sale of the iPhone X. Supply and demand. Although I don’t know if there’s demand for it. I simply want eBay tips.

Unfortunately there are so many scammers nowadays even genuine selleres are assumed scammers. Dnt use ebay gumtree it youll get a better price without the fees

lockwoodisbored1 h, 0 m ago

You expect to make enough profit to fund a new boiler..

lockwoodisbored1 h, 2 m ago

A lot of folk will see it as suspicious, brand new contract handset, sold for cash right after release only to be reported lost/stolen a couple of months later.

A lot of buyers, shops included, won't touch it for that reason.

If you don’t mind me asking how have you come about an iPhone x that you don’t want? The cheapest contract on EE is £72.99 so I’m assuming you haven’t uped your contract to something similar tothat just to sell it?

howarth332 m ago

If you don’t mind me asking how have you come about an iPhone x that you d …If you don’t mind me asking how have you come about an iPhone x that you don’t want? The cheapest contract on EE is £72.99 so I’m assuming you haven’t uped your contract to something similar tothat just to sell it?

Probably bought outright with the expectation that it'll be sold out everywhere and therefore can briefly be sold for more than RRP.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions