IPhone X new £550

Posted 9th Aug
I’ve seen JL selling old stock iPhone X 256GB for £550 is this a good deal? I currently have an SE (the original) and am looking to upgrade. I know there is a IPhone release imminently but I can’t see the iPhone 11 dropping that far down. Any advice?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Cex sell them for £500 with guarantee and buy for £290 cash. So £550 for new isn’t bad. You will get updates for another 3-4 years as well..
What’s the prices for the XS like?
shadowfall09/08/2020 18:29

What’s the prices for the XS like?

they dont have the XS only the X back stock left
550 is good for brand new 256gb model I’d say
thank you for your replies!
Buy an iPhone 11 £650
I'm selling mine and it's in brand new condition
Edited by: "SSGdeals" 9th Aug
Hass2809/08/2020 20:36

Buy an iPhone 11 £650

If I had bigger hands I would! I have tiny hands so can’t hold a phone easily of that size.
anoodle09/08/2020 23:33

If I had bigger hands I would! I have tiny hands so can’t hold a phone e …If I had bigger hands I would! I have tiny hands so can’t hold a phone easily of that size.

It’s not as big as you think (that’s what she said)
That’s a good deal, is it only available in store?
anoodle09/08/2020 23:33

If I had bigger hands I would! I have tiny hands so can’t hold a phone e …If I had bigger hands I would! I have tiny hands so can’t hold a phone easily of that size.

There isn’t really much size difference in them if you can hold an x you won’t notice the difference in the 11. When I moved up I thought it was a big jump but you get use to it.

But if size is truly an issue go for iPhone se, best of both worlds latest chip and smaller phone..
Sacredarts10/08/2020 00:51

That’s a good deal, is it only available in store?

Yeah they just had 3 left in there clearance section in Ipswich.
Thank you for all your advice! I decided to just go for it. I wanted the bigger screen of the X.
anoodle10/08/2020 19:59

Yeah they just had 3 left in there clearance section in Ipswich.

Wow I didn’t know JL had a clearance section
Edited by: "Sacredarts" 11th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text