iPhone X refurb

Posted 13th Sep
Hi,

I'm currently looking at buying an iPhone X refurb on eBay like MusicMagpies etc ... But I wasn't really sure about the quality of their products, I mean regarding screen, battery and so on when they replace it. If the quality of the hardware is bad, the overall phone will be bad for use.

Did you guys have good experience to share when buying as refurbished? If yes, with which seller?

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I bought my son an iPhone from music magpie, supposed to be locked on Voda and good condition (worst they do), it came unlocked and had obviously replaced the screen which was perfect but back had fair few scratches. It was good for my son though as he put cover on and didn’t have to go in Voda, I only got the Voda one since it was cheapest
toonsquirel13/09/2019 16:56

I bought my son an iPhone from music magpie, supposed to be locked on Voda …I bought my son an iPhone from music magpie, supposed to be locked on Voda and good condition (worst they do), it came unlocked and had obviously replaced the screen which was perfect but back had fair few scratches. It was good for my son though as he put cover on and didn’t have to go in Voda, I only got the Voda one since it was cheapest

Thanks for your feedback!
How was the replaced screen in terms of responsiveness?
I replaced mine on my iPhone 6s from an Amazon seller (with the best reviews) and the responsiveness was really poor compared to the genuine one...
shamirjet14/09/2019 08:20

Thanks for your feedback!How was the replaced screen in terms of …Thanks for your feedback!How was the replaced screen in terms of responsiveness?I replaced mine on my iPhone 6s from an Amazon seller (with the best reviews) and the responsiveness was really poor compared to the genuine one...

I never noticed any difference and my son never complained but he only had it 5 months until I upgraded and he got my iPhone 7, it had Waterbury too so I never worried about it
Music magpie are really reliable for second hand phones. Never seen anyone complain. Envirofone are the cheapest (just) for iPhone X refurb at the moment. Not sure what their handsets are like though.
O2 have got ‘as new’ refurb’d iPhone X for sale at £399. Out of stock at the moment though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants