iPhone X to Samsung or other Android device

Found 18th Apr
I have an iPhone X, I do love iPhones but I am just sick of being so restricted. Such a pain in the arse!! I have £817 to pay off until I can upgrade. What’s the best approach to getting an android mobile and what would you recommend? I love the facial recognition and I use the clip app a lot on the iPhone.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Sell the iphone X. Will get good money for it. Open up a second bank account and put the proceeds of that into second account.
That should pay for most of the remaining months of line rental.
Buy a mate 10 pro, most are unlocked so should work on whatever network you are on.
The mate 10 even has an iPhone esque layout
what is it you find restrictive? there are some shortcomings and admittedly it has got marginally worse over the years, but android isn't always the solution to all ills. I have both - and recently upgraded my iPhone to the X. it's so much more superior to android. there are so many things that android doesn't do or falls short on. the only things where it is easier to use are transferring music or choosing launcher
I have never heard of a mate 10 I will have a look. Thanks mate!It’s mainly iptv based to be honest, watching movies and tv shows if I am out and about and travelling. I agree that everything runs really well on the iPhone and I know I would miss it but my god it’s so expensive. But now you mention what exactly is restricted it’s hard to point things out other than the iptv issue I have with the app not being available.
Craig512865 h, 24 m ago

I have never heard of a mate 10 I will have a look. Thanks …I have never heard of a mate 10 I will have a look. Thanks mate!It’s mainly iptv based to be honest, watching movies and tv shows if I am out and about and travelling. I agree that everything runs really well on the iPhone and I know I would miss it but my god it’s so expensive. But now you mention what exactly is restricted it’s hard to point things out other than the iptv issue I have with the app not being available.

Do you pay for iptv? I use the GSE iptv app and its pretty flawless. What is it about IPTV you can’t do
Yeah I do Danny, the iptv I used did work with gse but the new one doesn’t, it using the stbemu. O2 block pretty much everything anyway which is annoying so I got a vpn, ip vanish, o2 block access to that so I couldn’t even set it up. Had to do it manually. Very frustrating but I guess that is network related.
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a fantastic flagship device. I own one, and after owning every iPhone up to and including the iPhone 6, I'd never go back to Apple.
Craig512861 h, 46 m ago

Yeah I do Danny, the iptv I used did work with gse but the new one …Yeah I do Danny, the iptv I used did work with gse but the new one doesn’t, it using the stbemu. O2 block pretty much everything anyway which is annoying so I got a vpn, ip vanish, o2 block access to that so I couldn’t even set it up. Had to do it manually. Very frustrating but I guess that is network related.

Ah, I wonder why your new iptv provider doesn’t support it. At the end of the day it’s still likely an m3u playlist. Have you asked them if they can provide the m3u url, the new provider I have don’t support the iOS app but they provided me a playlist url I added to the remote playlists section of gse. It works far better than my stb and can be played on the Apple tv
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants