iPhone XR 64gb Vodafone,£32 per month (20gb data unlimited mins/txts)

Posted 29th Jan
Just renewed my contract with Vodafone and got a half decent deal. iPhone XR 64gb with 20gb of data and unlimited mins/txts for £32 per month , free handset and free delivery (c&c). I used a phone number that got me through to the step after retentions. Staff were quick, helpful and friendly and it was sorted within 10mins. No wasting time going through however many members of staff to get the best deal.
I rang back the next day and upgraded my sons phone too, I bought him out of the remainder of his contract because it was worth it.
Here is the number I used
0808 005 7313
I have been a customer a long time with them so maybe that’s why I got the deals..
Community Updates

Groups

15 Comments
Thats a great deal!!! Well done
I have been on chat with them half the night trying to get a decent deal. Struggling. Been with Vodafone 10 year! I’d like your deal, otherwise think I might be off to 3 as they are doing a similar deal for £28 but through one of those deal comparison sites.
I went on the chat twice and didn’t get anywhere. That’s why I rang them up. I think it’s pointless doing the chat thing with them to be honest, I don’t think they have as much scope as on the phone .
I would give it a go ringing the above number if I were you..
P.s I hate ringing and speaking to people about getting good deals but they were great ...
Edited by: "trixyd11" 29th Jan
trixyd1129/01/2020 23:09

I went on the chat twice and didn’t get anywhere. That’s why I rang them up …I went on the chat twice and didn’t get anywhere. That’s why I rang them up. I think it’s pointless doing the chat thing with them to be honest, I don’t think they have as much scope as on the phone .I would give it a go ringing the above number if I were you..P.s I hate ringing and speaking to people about getting good deals but they were great ...

Got absolutely nowhere on the text chat. Did you just call the no out of the blue? How far off was your contract end?
I called them as my boyfriend had got the deal and just tried my luck ringing them , my contract had ended, but my sons account had 8 months to run and it worked out beneficial to pay his contract off and get this deal for him aswell. Good luck it’s worth a shot calling them :-)
Will give it a go as I’m driving home in traffic. Thanks.
trixyd1130/01/2020 16:39

I called them as my boyfriend had got the deal and just tried my luck …I called them as my boyfriend had got the deal and just tried my luck ringing them , my contract had ended, but my sons account had 8 months to run and it worked out beneficial to pay his contract off and get this deal for him aswell. Good luck it’s worth a shot calling them :-)

Got the same deal for myself and my wife. Delighted. Didn’t need to argue or fight. Should have just called the number first to begin with. Thanks a million!
Great 🏼
My sim only just finished so would be keen to what they can offer me have 8 plus so not really in need of a handset
Great deal my wife managed to get a great deal calling retentions on an iPhone 11 Pro Max - the first call she was just speaking to customer services who offered a standard 5% discount when she called to say she would leave she was put through to retentions who offered around 20% discount - this was just two nights ago
Brutos31/01/2020 00:06

My sim only just finished so would be keen to what they can offer me have …My sim only just finished so would be keen to what they can offer me have 8 plus so not really in need of a handset

Call the number above and just mention the xr deal and they will do it no problem.
fearghalg31/01/2020 11:57

Call the number above and just mention the xr deal and they will do it no …Call the number above and just mention the xr deal and they will do it no problem.

They might not as it’s sim only
Thanks op, can confirm I phoned this number last night and the iPhone XR deal is still live also iPhone 11 for £42 with 20gb data and u/l calls and texts, offered both no trouble at all, hope this helps
Thanks @trixyd11 , been having hassle with online Vodafone chat, trying to get a good deal on an 11 pro. Multiple discussions and getting nowhere! Called the number the gave and straight through to UK call centre, and managed to get 25% discount.
Edited by: "pintman" 21 h, 19 m ago
Great, glad to be of help ....(y)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants