Iphone xr contract deals

Posted 19th Dec 2019
hi I'm after a IPhone xr for my daughter on a contract deal for Xmas. I have had a look and best I can see is around £31 Mark on EE on mobiles.co.uk think it had a upfront cost of £25 has anyone seen any better deals or know of any codes please to maybe lower upfront cost. I see I missed out on the cashback deal on this a few days ago . thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
That looks like the best deal, all depends on how much data you want?

VC10OFF takes £10 off the upfront cost, doesn’t work with some of the deals though
You can get a extra 20% off your contract with UNiDAYS with EE
Edited by: "k2838388383" 19th Dec 2019
I wouldn’t go for the XR my partner has one and it’s very buggy; go for the 11 or the XS
indywooda19/12/2019 18:27

I wouldn’t go for the XR my partner has one and it’s very buggy; go for the …I wouldn’t go for the XR my partner has one and it’s very buggy; go for the 11 or the XS

Xr is fine. Make sure it's all up-to-date e.g. the iOS as had a couple of updates recently. Also, make sure all your apps are up to date. A lot of people just don't bother updating (both on iOS and Android) then wonder why things slow or get buggy
StonkwellBogtrotter19/12/2019 19:28

Xr is fine. Make sure it's all up-to-date e.g. the iOS as had a couple of …Xr is fine. Make sure it's all up-to-date e.g. the iOS as had a couple of updates recently. Also, make sure all your apps are up to date. A lot of people just don't bother updating (both on iOS and Android) then wonder why things slow or get buggy

Yeah we tried that but still awful - may have to take it back to Apple. I went for XS and no issues so would still recommend that instead
Why would you pay £31 for an XR? The 11 is so much better.
Azwipe20/12/2019 00:42

My budget is roughly £30-35 I've it seen the 11 for that price
indywooda19/12/2019 18:27

I wouldn’t go for the XR my partner has one and it’s very buggy; go for the …I wouldn’t go for the XR my partner has one and it’s very buggy; go for the 11 or the XS

Never had issue with xr, either faulty unit or user error..
Azwipe20/12/2019 00:42

People get the best they can for the money they can afford. Why get 11 when 11 pro is so much better..
Not had an issue with my XR since owning it, getting on for 14 months now. The camera is what stops it being a great ‘budget’ phone, that’s where the 11 steps in. But I came from a 6s so this upgrade was decent.

The price you quoted up top is probably the closest you’ll get-and I’d say that’s a decent price for that phone.

::Edit:: Saying that, having just looked at the site, I know it’s a bit more, but there’s a 50GB contract at £33 a month for the 11: downside is the upfront cost, which is £99. If I was in your position, I’d try and find a way to stretch, however, I know if you have a budget, it’s usually for a reason. Just throwing it out there!
Edited by: "dmoore81" 20th Dec 2019
paulbbuckton20/12/2019 07:02

My budget is roughly £30-35 I've it seen the 11 for that price

iPhone 11 from Apple for £30, cheap £5/£6 SIMO plan off here?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions