IPhone XR - Offer

Posted 27th Nov
IPhone XR 64g is currently £629 with £120 cash back with Very - Making it effectively £509 with 6 months interest free.

The offer ends tomorrow.

Has anybody got any advice on if to fo for it or wait for actual Black Friday deals please?

I have no experience with discounts on Apple products so not sure
What to expect.

Thank you
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
I think no one dares buy the xr currently after last weeks £329 price no matter how good a new deal it’s always gonna seem like over paying.
toonsquirel27/11/2019 09:43

I think no one dares buy the xr currently after last weeks £329 price no …I think no one dares buy the xr currently after last weeks £329 price no matter how good a new deal it’s always gonna seem like over paying.

Where was that at please, I’ll keep an eye out for next time....
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 27th Nov
Very have these deals quite often... but most places are already showing Black Friday deals..
Bargainhead27/11/2019 10:10

O2 refresh deals, you buy the handset upfront and cancel the airtime/sim deal when it arrives. They do these deals surprisingly regularly, usually the Huawei mate phones, I got the Samsung S9 for £177 which arrives today lol. Set an alert and be very quick.
Bargainhead27/11/2019 10:10

As someone has said it was o2 but it was a one of mistake of theirs to charge so little. So doubt it’ll be that price for a while but it distorts future prices.
as said the o2 deal was excellent, you might want to consider an XR like new from o2, they are around the same price and most people are reporting they are brand new when they come, bought a number of like new ones before and 2 had not been registered with Apple and one had 11.5 months of Apple warranty left.
eslick27/11/2019 11:09

as said the o2 deal was excellent, you might want to consider an XR like …as said the o2 deal was excellent, you might want to consider an XR like new from o2, they are around the same price and most people are reporting they are brand new when they come, bought a number of like new ones before and 2 had not been registered with Apple and one had 11.5 months of Apple warranty left.

This sounds good, thank you!
toonsquirel27/11/2019 09:43

I think no one dares buy the xr currently after last weeks £329 price no …I think no one dares buy the xr currently after last weeks £329 price no matter how good a new deal it’s always gonna seem like over paying.

I knooow, absolutely gutted to have missed that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions