Iphone xs or 11?

Posted 28th Nov
I am definitely going to get an iphone but not sure which to get the xs or 11. I am upgrading from iphone 7
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
If your not getting the pro then this is an ago old argument. Personally I’d say get the best deal because both are good phones but I prefer a nice screen and better built phone as I spend so long holding it and looking at the screen. But if you do a lot of photography and don’t care about a weak screen then the 11 is best.
I do a fair bit of looking at the phone but also want to have a good camera. I just cant decide
You could also get something like an x for £300 that keeps popping up and sell your 7 and be ready for the iPhone 12 in 9 months which is meant to be massive improvement and that also gives you time to save for the pro version which will be far far superior to the budget iPhone 11 or xs
I’ve just bought the 11, had the 7 for 3 years and it’s noticeable upgrade. I did look at the XS too but preferred the 11.
I would get the iPhone 11 because it is a newer model and it cheaper than a brand iPhone XS.
What did you prefer on the iphone 11?
It just seems silly that the xs is so much more expensive
I am tempted to go for the very 6 months deal and get some money back on the iphone 11 but i realise that they have reduced the xs to £699 and then a £120 cashback so not sure again which one!
Edited by: "miffy121" 28th Nov
The 11 has a nice LCD IPS panel and the best camera and software (deep fusion) by far. The XS has a slightly nicer OLED panel and a decent camera without the deep fusion software. Unless you really don't care about the camera or find a crazy cheap deal on the XS then the 11 is a no brainer. The camera on the 11 is pretty amazing, especially in low light.
Edited by: "Azwipe" 28th Nov
miffy12128/11/2019 15:56

I am tempted to go for the very 6 months deal and get some money back on …I am tempted to go for the very 6 months deal and get some money back on the iphone 11 but i realise that they have reduced the xs to £699 and then a £120 cashback so not sure again which one!

I would get the XS then
I was in a similar position, opted for the Xs as I got it on eBay for 500 brand new. The 11 had just released then so it made sense as I was making a Saving of 200+
Xs by far
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions