Which one would you go for
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Only you can decide it’s your money... you will get 3 answers asking this,

1, go for the 11 it’s newer tech.

2, go for the Xs irs the premium model.

3, go for android, you know you will always get someone saying it...

theres no no right or wrong answer just get what your drawn to the most regardless....
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 27th Nov
I just had the same choice, ideally I would have gone for the 11 pro (out of budget) but went for the XS after seriously considering the 11; for me it was the size of the device, the XS can still fit in your pocket / has a good size screen and is usable one handed the XR/11 is too big for my pocket and you need two hands. Price wise they are roughly the same and most blogs I read will tell you to get the 11 but personal preference on the size lead me to the XS and I have to say with my partner having an XR and all the issues she has with that I don’t regret it one bit :-) - hope that helps
Edited by: "indywooda" 27th Nov
indywooda27/11/2019 07:16

I just had the same choice, ideally I would have gone for the 11 pro (out …I just had the same choice, ideally I would have gone for the 11 pro (out of budget) but went for the XS after seriously considering the 11; for me it was the size of the device, the XS can still fit in your pocket / has a good size screen and is usable one handed the XR/11 is too big for my pocket and you need two hands. Price wise they are roughly the same and most blogs I read will tell you to get the 11 but personal preference on the size lead me to the XS and I have to say with my partner having an XR and all the issues she has with that I don’t regret it one bit :-) - hope that helps

You have a good point there about size, all depends if you have small girly hands, I use a xr one handed no problem. But took a bit of getting use to after the 7.
but then what’s the problem using 2 hands a lot of people have to with the bigger phones from all makes...
Bargainhead27/11/2019 09:11

You have a good point there about size, all depends if you have small …You have a good point there about size, all depends if you have small girly hands, I use a xr one handed no problem. But took a bit of getting use to after the 7. but then what’s the problem using 2 hands a lot of people have to with the bigger phones from all makes...

I’ve got small girly hands and regularly need the other one to do other “things” with lol
indywooda27/11/2019 14:15

I’ve got small girly hands and regularly need the other one to do other “ …I’ve got small girly hands and regularly need the other one to do other “things” with lol

I thought XS (I own one) & the 11 (friend owns one) are same size.. held them side by side for comparison..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants