iPhone4 Data not working

3 replies
Found 26th Jun 2010
Hallo people...

Just a quick question to see if anyone else has experienced this, im sure you have.

I bought the iPhone 4 (orignally was using HTC HD2) on simplicity rolling month contract/tariff.

I got given a new micro sim at Apple and transferred my number over to the new sim, however I'm not getting any data services.

Is this right? I don't want to have to lose my unlimited data that I signed up for by having this new sim, unfortunately I cannot cut my old one down as the chip is bigger than the micro card itself/....any ideas?

Will phone o2 tomorrow, just want to know what im looking for before doing so.

Thanks in advance

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
3 Comments

Don't hold it in your hand whilst using it, leave it on a flat surface. Holding these things attenuates the signal to nothing..
youtube.com/wat…S5s

go to the apple site, type in iphone settings select the right option and it will tell you the 2 settings you have to change for either pay as you go or pay monthly, i've just done mine, iphones do not normally come pre setup, hope this helps:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the responses...it wasnt to do with the antenna band I knew about that...I needed to change the Data Network APN form idata.o2.co.uk to mobile.o2.co.uk

Thanks again for the replies all working now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56530
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions